Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

Here is a still shot for those that don't want to open the video.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

That’s a good what they would call a Business to Consumer sponsor. It checks the Real Sponsor box. I think I might like the scheme when it’s actually raced, have to see it on the tube first.

At The 5:00 me mark on this video Tony Stewart says 'Kyle Larson is better I was".

"I remember watching him during the first time he ran the 4-Crown Nationals, and won all three races, in his first time racing here. This isn't the easiest place to come to for your first time and for him to take a Midget, and a Sprint Car, and a Silver Crown and just dominate in the fashion that he did."

Larson was just 19 at the time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Larson will start sixth in the main event tonight at the Dirt Late Model Dream at Eldora. He finished 13th in Thursday's main event. This might be the biggest challenge he has taken on in the dirt world yet, given his relative inexperience in the cars and the depth of the field.

yep just a race fan ;) Doesn't look like a guy who is a million bucks richer
Speaking of richer. If I remember right when all of the shi-t hit the fan he sold his old house and the one he was building and moved out of NC. Do you know if he has bought another one and moved back to NC or where is he living now?

1628551862001.png

Repaving is in the plans for Road America.​

When NASCAR raced at the track in July, Cup Series co-leader Kyle Larson offered this assessment:

“It’s intense,” Larson said of the track when NASCAR raced it on the July 4 weekend. “All the braking zones are rough, the track is like 1½ car lengths wide, it seems, so there’s not really room for mistakes, like (the Circuit of the Americas has) tons of room for mistakes, runoff areas, Sonoma less but still a lot more than here.”

Larson clarified that wasn’t meant a complaint – “variety is good” – just his appraisal.

Dang, hadn't thought of that. He's a beast for sure, not going to try and say he's not!
I can't see the rovals in the same light as the road courses.

Maybe it's because Sonoma and the Glen have been the only RCs during all the years of my fandom.

But even Cota and ROA still feel more... Stadium-like to me, like the rovals.

There's something about the rural summery feel to Sonoma and Watkins Glen that to me are the two MAIN road course races.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

i love the story that he never drove a stick shift for before starting in nascar,so chevy build and loaded him a camaro to learn in.

Back
Top Bottom