Kyle Larson Appreciation Thread

I think seeing what Kyle is doing I'd say he is the best race car driver in America at the moment

An argument could certainly be made.
How would you make that argument? I mean...objectively. Larson is kicking ass in the best equipment he has ever had. Why isn't that enough? FWIW....I HATE the Kyle Busch "most talented driver" references too.

How would you make that argument? I mean...objectively. Larson is kicking ass in the best equipment he has ever had. Why isn't that enough? FWIW....I HATE the Kyle Busch "most talented driver" references too.
I agree. While Larson is technically an experienced open wheel driver and I selfishly would love to see it, that experience has been on dirt. I'm not sure he has the desire to drive an Indycar and not really sure why he would tbh.

Reactions: sdj
Truex said that Kyle finally had a car under him that would hang on. Didn't think that he drove much differently.

Larson has never been able to hold onto a car for the whole race at Sonoma....until now. Dominant ass kicking.
knew you'd be the one to bump this

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Truex said that Kyle finally had a car under him that would hang on. Didn't think that he drove much differently.
So is he attributing to car, or is he saying he's always been this good.

The Chevys have improved overall this year, Reddick and Dillion have been having good runs also

The Chevys have improved overall this year, Reddick and Dillion have been having good runs also
I wonder how JJ would be running this year if he didn't retire.

...but wait for it. Someone is going to tell us they still can't get a sponsor.
It has been a long time since anyone has had the success he has had this past year in different disciplines of racing.

So is he attributing to car, or is he saying he's always been this good.

You know MTJ....complimentary to Larson....Now if this had been a quote from KFB.......

Nope but I'd imagine he'd be more competitive.

Maybe. He did have some flashes of his old self last year, at Darlington for example; he dominated before crashing out. Also he ran top 5 at Phoenix. While I understand and somewhat agree with those around here thinking Chad is the reason for HSM success this year, and also do appreciate Larson's talent, I think HMS figured SOMETHING out late last season and are still benefitting. Chase was nearly unbeatable at Phoenix. These things obviously don't happen by accident.

Last edited:
Maybe. He did have some flashes of his old self last year, at Darlington for example; he dominated before crashing out. Also he ran top 5 at Phoenix. While I understand and somewhat agree with those around here thinking Chad is the reason for HSM success this year, and also do appreciate Larson's talent, I think HMS figured SOMETHING out late last season and are still benefitting. Chase was nearly unbeatable at Phoenix. These things obviously don't happen by accident.
Agreed. 2 car was actually the fastest at Phoenix if you remember correctly, just bad pit stops stop after stop.

Chase was unbeatable at Martinsville though.

I’ve been appreciating Larson’s 2021 immensely thus far, as I imagine he has as well. It’s been a long time coming. I also anticipate there will be more Victory Lane photos from this season as the year progresses.
1623155854739.jpeg
1623155934068.jpeg
1623156012597.jpeg

You do? I think the car looks great lol

It looks like a 4th grader designed it with the way the separating line just randomly free flows all over. It contours around the circular logo on the quarter panel, but the rest of it (the sides between the front and rear wheels) is a complete $hit show. Doesn't flow with the body lines or number or anything at all. Amateur.

It looks like a 4th grader designed it with the way the separating line just randomly free flows all over. It contours around the circular logo on the quarter panel, but the rest of it (the sides between the front and rear wheels) is a complete $hit show. Doesn't flow with the body lines or number or anything at all. Amateur.
:captive:

Here is a still shot for those that don't want to open the video.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Valvoline always kills it with their schemes.

The lines down the side panels are a bit wonky though.

Regardless of the design, it's just great to see some other sponsors willing to buy in to Larson.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Being a fan of a winning driver on the track is nice, but things like this right here is why I am such a big fan of drivers like Kyle Larson who helps out the Urban Youth league racing school and also Alex Bowman who devotes so much time and money to help animal rescue shelters. It's so cool that they can just pick up the phone and call Kyle for racing advice.

Back
Top Bottom