Kyle larson is robby gordon 2.0

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by kyle busch 18, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Revman

Revman Hall of Fame

The lack of responses the Coach hate contrasted by the outrage cause by my sarcasm is telling in the context of bias.

2. Revman

Revman Hall of Fame

Well, Matt went home to Jack, and was then jettisoned again....strangely, you never bring this up.

3. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

We just love Matt.
    Gibbs deflected questions about whether Jones was an option.

“We love Erik; Toyota loves Erik,” he said. “Right now our situation is we need to wind up with exactly what we’re doing and come out and tell everybody as soon as we do.”

At a sponsorship announcement in late April when Kenseth laughed off rumors he was retiring, Gibbs said that having Kenseth return next year is “certainly what we hope. That’s what we’re working toward. …

Ventisca likes this.
  4. Revman

Revman Hall of Fame

Yet, I have never heard anything from Matt on this. I guess we file that with Barney under all of these class acts in NASCAR that have had to deal with the owner nobody ever says anything bad about except several board members here. Comical..... Back to my post....Why didn't Jack keep him, or why didn't he stay? You pick.

5. Revman

Revman Hall of Fame

Think Chip is in the last year of his Chevy deal.....Could be interesting.....

6. Team Penske

Team Penske Team Owner

Chip is in no position to be the #1 team for any new manufacture entering the sport. His only option would to go Ford. It would be hilarious if he became a satellite of Penske.

7. Revman

Revman Hall of Fame

:biggrin:

8. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

9. Larsonfan1995

Larsonfan1995 Team Owner

10. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

Larson coming back from a hell of a wreck at Talladega and finishing 3rd at Dover the next week, moved up 6 spots and is on the plus side of the cut off line..and crickets? :D

Johali, Kiante and acmerocket like this.
  11. MRM

MRM Team Owner

Part of Larson's problem is his crew chief.

12. DaBiff1618

DaBiff1618 Team Owner

Good for him but this is literally the first race he's outperformed his teammate

13. Snappy D

Snappy D 2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor

Dodge. Dodge is coming back and CGR is going to be the factory team. The 42 Dodge Dealers Charger driven by Kyle Larson. Thats it.....

Turtle84 and Kiante like this.
  14. Kiante

Kiante Team Owner

Outside of Pheonix, either one car looks great or the other. Larson needed the finish for his confidence, he looked good all day as well. Kurt I think never got a handle on the car during the weekend, it happens to em all.

Let's see if he can string some good finishes together.

Turtle84 likes this.
  15. Snappy D

Snappy D 2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor

In all seriousness, I hope Kyle gets his luck turned around. CGR is a good team, Kurt is evidence of that. The leaderboard is more fun when Kyle is in the top 3 running that high line running down the leaders.

Turtle84, LewTheShoe and Kiante like this.
  16. kyle busch 18

kyle busch 18 Jackman

A question for you all. Was robby gordon ever hyped up in the beginning like larson? Was robby expected to win and be some super talented driver like they say about larson?

17. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

As I recall, there were a large number of stone tablets singing his praises.

StandOnIt likes this.
  18. kyle busch 18

kyle busch 18 Jackman

Auntie what do u mean stone tablets. Robby wasnt racing very long ago

Grand42 likes this.
  19. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Moore's law is the observation that the number of transistors in a dense integrated circuit doubles about every two years.

In other words Robby Gordon was a long time ago.

20. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader