Kyle Larson to run 2024 Indy 500

I don't know what kind of leash they have on him at this stage, but it looks like he was running in the 208-209 range in the video posted.

What are normal qualifying times
Qualifying lap averages are back in excess of 230 these days (pole this year was a 234.2), but this is simply about putting on downforce, getting comfortable, and being approved to make an attempt next May. They’re not running trimmed out aero or with qualifying boost pressure. There were two other rookies who were in the 219 bracket yesterday and one cracked 220.

Just a wild guess but, my guess is that on the plane ride from Indy to Daytona, I feel certain he can be informed of pertinent information that was issued at the Drivers meeting.

Just a wild guess but, my guess is that on the plane ride from Indy to Daytona, I feel certain he can be informed of pertinent information that was issued at the Drivers meeting.
I suspect the only briefing he gets on said flight to Daytona will be very bad news since something will have caused them to divert to Florida instead of North Carolina. Wild indeed.

The drivers meeting is nothing more than a PR deal now. During covid they had a video and that seemed to work just fine.

On another note couldn't they just do a YouTube video for anyone that would like to see it?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The drivers meeting is nothing more than a PR deal now. During covid they had a video and that seemed to work just fine.

On another note couldn't they just do a YouTube video for anyone that would like to see it?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
What people think the drivers meeting is especially after a short track race though

I’m so excited for this race. The main thing I hope Larson has a safe race and he doesn’t try any slide jobs. 😃

Back
Top Bottom