Legacy to Toyota

JJ in a Toyota. Brings up the old saying, "Money talks and
Bull ****.gif
walks".

That sucks, I had hoped they would be independent and not have to do what the preacher tells them. So much for that.

Legacy gets their first taste.

That sucks, I had hoped they would be independent and not have to do what the preacher tells them. So much for that.

Oh by the way, my young Ty is in a bind for their screw ups, so bend over, I am going to gut your pit crew on your team. It's all for "family" ya know.

I certainly hope the price Legacy pays takes into account that the mothership can steal your guys at a moment's notice.
...and so the narrative launches.....and you guys get all up in arms when I laugh on The Chain Gang. Laughable. Legacy already had their first taste by getting crew support from JGR, but you didn't know that was happening, did you all?

I wonder if there is a clause in the contract that would prevent this if legacy was in the play offs

I wonder if there is a clause in the contract that would prevent this if legacy was in the play offs
....someone should post something about this as a cost saving measure for smaller teams right?

....someone should post something about this as a cost saving measure for smaller teams right?
It IS a cost saving measure because the cost to do a full blown pit crew program and secure top level talent is not cheap, you just hope that the supplier doesn't take advantage of you. I don't know how other suppliers are doing it, but to me, if you need a guy, you get the best one you have not already assigned, ESPECIALLY if it's not for a a playoff team.

23 tennis shoe went out and had to get their own pit crews, Ol' Denny knows sneaky Joe. I'm sure the preacher regrets that they did that. Legacy had the B teams, and you can bet the preacher plucked the two best ones out of the bunch. What a guy. The kid is learning how it's done.

23 tennis shoe went out and had to get their own pit crews, Ol' Denny knows sneaky Joe. I'm sure the preacher regrets that they did that. Legacy had the B teams, and you can bet the preacher plucked the two best ones out of the bunch. What a guy.
Well he kind of got his own guys. JGR trains them, they just can't steal them

If the replacements JGR trained are so good, why aren't they going on Golden boys team? :dunce:
You have no clue about what you are talking about, but you go on and on......It's comical.....If Legacy doesn't like it, train your own. To your point, 23XI does. It's simple....but you have to spew your BS. I mean even if you are remotely accurate, what is the difference between that and The Felon controlling all of the Chevy resources? You do remember how The Chain Gang became upset with SHR when Tony won, don't you? .....and then, mysteriously SHR went to Ford.....you do remember that, right? How do you think that went down? You know how that went down, but you choose to obsess over Coach.

You have no clue about what you are talking about, but you go on and on......It's comical.....If Legacy doesn't like it, train your own. To your point, 23XI does. It's simple....but you have to spew your BS. I mean even if you are remotely accurate, what is the difference between that and The Felon controlling all of the Chevy resources? You do remember how The Chain Gang became upset with SHR when Tony won, don't you? .....and then, mysteriously SHR went to Ford.....you do remember that, right? How do you think that went down? You know how that went down, but you choose to obsess over Coach.
HMS helped CREATE Haas CNC Racing in the first place, helped put the deal with Tony together, and then helped them win TWO Cup titles. And then Gene dumped HMS like a hot potato. I heard Rick found out literally hours before the official announcement. Also, are you forgetting about RCR? There is probably more GM stuff that runs trough RCR than HMS.

Icing on the cake. Chevy gave permission to allow Nemechek in the Legacy's Chevy 42 car removing Carson Hocevar for Homestead. Nemechek totaled the XI 45 car there last year. And then Joe swoops in and takes two of the best 42 car crewman to put on his grandson's team lol. Ya can't make this **** up.

Feeble attempt at LOOK OVER HERE!!

And then there were three. Thanks Joe, looking forward to working with ya. You are really helping out bottom line. lol

SOI hate for Toyota is about as strong as Rev’s love for it. Really comical to me. Great entertainment. Good stuff.

SOI hate for Toyota is about as strong as Rev’s love for it. Really comical to me. Great entertainment. Good stuff.
I agree, and I do enjoy it. I still contend that we would have a blast sitting together at an event. We disagree about almost everything, but I do believe that our love and respect for this sport--while coming from drastically different places--is pretty much the same.

Icing on the cake. Chevy gave permission to allow Nemechek in the Legacy's Chevy 42 car removing Carson Hocevar for Homestead. Nemechek totaled the XI 45 car there last year. And then Joe swoops in and takes two of the best 42 car crewman to put on his grandson's team lol. Ya can't make this **** up.
Did you see where JHN qualified and ran until he crashed out? ....and.....Toyota gave as much permission as the Chain Gang's bitch to drive that bucket of **** so he could get to know the faces that will work with him next year.

HMS helped CREATE Haas CNC Racing in the first place, helped put the deal with Tony together, and then helped them win TWO Cup titles. And then Gene dumped HMS like a hot potato. I heard Rick found out literally hours before the official announcement. Also, are you forgetting about RCR? There is probably more GM stuff that runs trough RCR than HMS.
Are you forgetting about Jimmie bitching about SHR? Now, if we were talking preacher, guys like @StandOnIt would be droning on and on about how the **** stuff was sent to SHR because The Felon was tired of getting his ass kicked in his stuff, but somehow when we talk about The Chain Gang's Bitch, the narrative changes to The Benevolent Felon. Comical.

There are going to be some pretty stupid looking posts here as TRD prepares to deploy resources to Legacy--the likes of which they never knew with The Chain Gang's Bitch. LFG!!!!!!!

The new face of Toyota? Maybe. Love you Jimmie!!!! The Chain Gang's Bitch turned its back on you! Welcome to the family!
It's showing to be a disgrace. Remembering Barney Visser and Levine family racing. Joe is such a bottom feeder.

Back
Top Bottom