Legacy to Toyota

Hope they have a good season
This is what fuels me in this sport. Can TRD and everything WE are have impact on this team? This sport has so many angles. So cool. I think they will surprise people.

No, that term refers to VW, Porsche, BMW, etc. It should not be used because it demeans Germanic people.
The Germans don't really care what we call their cars because they don't go around with their panties in a wad all butt hurt every second of the day waiting to be offended by someone.

This totally green Cup rookie driving for Spire will out perform any of the legacy club drivers.

Zane drives smart. He could survive to the end in the Truck series, not only in the races but getting shuffled around in the teams. He has his shot now.

Super excited for Zane…more so excited to watch my GF have a true rooting interest.

Now if only he can update his website and Spire/Trackhouse put out some Zane Smith merch out so I can get her some!!

PS…I grew a nascar fan 😇. She’s been saying for weeks how excited she is for the season to start and was busting my stones to buy our Richmond tickets last night.

I like Zane,super talented and fearless. He will impress this year, I have no doubts
I look at it like this, with the way NASCAR has the series now its hard for any team to get a clear cut advantage and Spire cant get beat with suspension pieces that someone developed spending a million on R&D like in years past. They just have to put together a team that has the same goals and work together. Not saying the Major teams wont have an advantage like in years past but it wont be anything like they used to.

Super excited for Zane…more so excited to watch my GF have a true rooting interest.

Now if only he can update his website and Spire/Trackhouse put out some Zane Smith merch out so I can get her some!!

PS…I grew a nascar fan 😇. She’s been saying for weeks how excited she is for the season to start and was busting my stones to buy our Richmond tickets last night.
That's great bud! NASCAR is moving in the right direction and people have a lot of excitement for the upcoming season!

I look at it like this, with the way NASCAR has the series now its hard for any team to get a clear cut advantage and Spire cant get beat with suspension pieces that someone developed spending a million on R&D like in years past. They just have to put together a team that has the same goals and work together. Not saying the Major teams wont have an advantage like in years past but it wont be anything like they used to.
Exactly. Spire has a good shot at a decent season. Zane Smith is a wheel man.

Did I miss a connection Smith and Legacy? Why was he brought up in this discussion?

I should be used to being confused.

Yep, that's the price of freedom of speech, at least as permitted at this private web site.

L
Jimmie Johnson in a TRD powered Toyota Racing Camry TRD baby!!!!! Hell yes! Got to piss off the Chevy people just a bit which makes it that much better! Yahooooooooooo!!!!!!!

As near as I can tell most fans today root for the driver first, then team & then manufacturer. I had the utmost respect for Jimmie when he drove Chevrolets and that hasn’t changed now he’s affiliated with Toyota.

I liked Erik Jones when he drove for JGR & when he drove Chevrolets and I like him just the same now he’s back in a Toyota. I’m really hoping Jones has a fantastic season and wins a race or 2.

Go easy on my boy @StandOnIt as another worn out narrative goes away.

They knew better. Last year taught them that. Now if they can keep Joe from taking their drivers to cover his Xfinity they will be on to something.

EJ P4. #TRDEffect

Bell can win from P13. Great day.

John Hunter with a career best finish lost in all of the tire stuff Sunday. Jones showing speed......TRD effect. Here WE come. Love this.

Back
Top Bottom