lets fix nascar,because they are to dumb to do it.

Almost 6 million peak watched the race. Do you think the powers that be care about your opinion? or mine for that matter.
"6 million"
"6 million"
"6 million"
"6 million"

There you go again with the broken record shtick.

You can't bring yourself to admit that half those people are here for the wrecks, so you just keep repeating "6 million" like a Yankees fans repeats "27 rings."

Quit lying to yourself and to the rest of us.

Everyone in the paddock knew why IndyCar was going to Las Vegas in 2011.

The possibility of spectacular crashes and the notion of wide-open racing inches apart at 220 mph was the selling point for that race. It was being talked up for those reasons in Baltimore a month prior.

After the Fontana race in 2015, as thrilling as it was, many of the drivers were very outspoken about how they were flirting with disaster with this style of racing. And the fans questioned their manhood for it.

But it's all in The Show though, right?

It isn’t possible to “ask” either of those two young men anything.

Auto racing is not the be all, end all you think it is.

"6 million"
"6 million"
"6 million"
"6 million"

There you go again with the broken record shtick.

You can't bring yourself to admit that half those people are here for the wrecks, so you just keep repeating "6 million" like a Yankees fans repeats "27 rings."

Quit lying to yourself and to the rest of us.
I don't care if they are there for the wrecks clown. You can go on in your make believe world thinking you know something about how pwople should view racing, but you don't know squat about running a business and making a profit like the powers that be in Nascar do.

I don't care if they are there for the wrecks clown. You can go on in your make believe world thinking you know something about how pwople should view racing, but you don't know squat about running a business and making a profit like the powers that be in Nascar do.

You probably think pro wrestling is real too, dick.

See, I can call people names too. 😇

Back
Top Bottom