Martinsville Pre-race Race Thread

BHQi9XpCEAASiqA.jpg:large

Doesn't look like too good of a repair job on the #48.

Since it's Martinsville, Chad probably figures it'll get track rash anyway, and time was better spent under the hood or on the brakes/suspension/secret extra fuel storage :)

As for the winner, since it's Chevy's turn (per NASCAR's 2013 plan to share the joy among manufacturers), I'll take Happy in the 29, with Vickers as my dark horse (I know he's in a Toyota, but he's looked good so far this season).

I will go to Pulliams for a hot dog one day. Whomever I'm traveling with will think I'm nuts but the pilgrimage must be made.

Kyle Petty says JR is close to being over the hill in age. Well, if anyone knows about being over the hill it would be Kyle.

Maybe he'll get the message after that? No, probably not.
@jeff_gluck
Wow, Tony Stewart got about half boos when he was intro’d today. Usually all cheers. Fans of blocking?

@jeff_gluck
HUGE BOOS for @joeylogano. Whoa. Not as loud as Kyle’s boos, but a very negative reaction.

I could have gone all day without seeing a pic of the France mafia. :eviltongu

Denny Hamlin grew up in Chesterfield (near Richmond) so I'm not surprised.

Everybody in my personal life has been pro-Hamlin/pro-Stewart. The only people I've seen supporting Logano have been here. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of Logano haters out there in public land.

Dustin Long@dustinlong50s
#NASCAR … Jamie McMurray is 2nd driver who pitted for tires (restarted 30th) to make the top It took just over 20 laps for Kasey Kahne to go from 28th after pitting into the top 10. Advantage of fresh tires

Good news. This will get wild at the end.

Everybody in my personal life has been pro-Hamlin/pro-Stewart. The only people I've seen supporting Logano have been here. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of Logano haters out there in public land.

It seems like Logano wins the vs Tony vote, but loses the vs Hamlin vote.

Back
Top Bottom