Martinsville Pre-race Race Thread

Awkward!

BHGf-hvCEAATRwm.jpg:large

@nascarcasm
Smoke's media availability about to start. Many reporters on hand, as well as guy hired just to scream "BLEEP" real loud when necessary.

Yep, they don't pay his salary, got his own team, probably talk to the green go daddy looking crew first.

Time for my boy Harvick to demolish the competition! He'll get solid practice when he breezes through the Truck Race!

Listening to the MRN stream and there was a report saying teams are surprised at how much and how quickly tires were falling off during practice.

Did SHR display those when Tony knocked Jr out of his car, and the chase, last year? Is this so Tony can wreck Joey and say he did it for Denny, seeing how his blocking complaint didn't get much sympathy.

Last Sunday I said Tony would play up the injury angle.

Did SHR display those when Tony knocked Jr out of his car, and the chase, last year? Is this so Tony can wreck Joey and say he did it for Denny, seeing how his blocking complaint didn't get much sympathy.

Last Sunday I said Tony would play up the injury angle.

First one (pic) aint real either...at least it don't look like it to me.

I guess Joey hit him first.. Meh, no harm no foul.. I remember how fast he got last time someone ran into the back of him. :p But yeah if he was going in should have waved not sure if he was or if he hit the curb. Can't wait for this race!

Joey made another enemy?

Why did he hit the curb on turn exit? Even if he was going into the pits I'd assume he wouldn't check up until he had exited the corner. It just looked awkward.

probably looking in the mirror and talking on the radio instead of driving the car. Whatever..you are supposed to stick your hand out for courtesy if you are checking up. I've never thought Joey was the sharpest tack out there, Johnson must have been asleep too, he isn't going to mess up his car in practice on purpose. He probably was pissed that Pal Joey got into his car though, and was following too close.

One story was that he ran out of fuel, the other is that Logano rubbed the 48 earlier and that was payback.

Meh, just a racing incident, nothing to get worked up about. And I'm a JJ fan.

It's a prelude to the punt the 22 will receive during the actual race. Can't wait. I'll dance a jig on the front lawn for the neighbors once again.

Back
Top Bottom