Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

Gordon on the weekend referenced heading to Martinsville at night and the ‘light of glowing hubs’.

Bowyer been faster than everyone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Jimmie always starts great but the CC usually gets behind as the race runs. Kurt and Chase are moving up.
Yup. This will be the best run of the day if they don't adjust. Car has A LOT of speed. Gotta keep the balance in it.

Keep the pace car on the track under green. It’ll smoke em down the straights but will need some help in the turns.

Lol Chase WOULD get that lucky starting up top with Byron behind him.

Surreal to see a night race at Martinsville, I was running night races at this track back in 03 in my dorm on NASCAR Thunder 04. This is crazy to see, love this track. Wish we had one more on the schedule like it
How many of yall have forgotten that we’ve raced under the lights here before?

Showing KDB a lap down? He pits out of a lap down with lead lap cars, pits numerous times and starts a lap down. :idunno:

Byron just about has this place figured out, he’s run well here the last two races. Still can’t see him getting his first win though at this joint

Surreal to see a night race at Martinsville, I was running night races at this track back in 03 in my dorm on NASCAR Thunder 04. This is crazy to see, love this track. Wish we had one more on the schedule like it
That was one of my favorite things about the Thunder Series, tracks have night racing options.

Why don't they show Sorenson and Kyle battling for 32th?
source.gif

Back
Top Bottom