Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

That was one of my favorite things about the Thunder Series, tracks have night racing options.
Such an awesome game, the GOAT in my opinion. It’s shameful that NASCAR games on PS4 can’t even remotely come close. That custom track schedule was one of my fav things too

Such an awesome game, the GOAT in my opinion. It’s shameful that NASCAR games on PS4 can’t even remotely come close. That custom track schedule was one of my fav things too
Oh yeah, fully agree, they were IMO some of the best NASCAR(console) games.

Not being able to shake the cars down is really causing issues. They need to give them a few laps at least.

9 is really tight and Chase said engine is laying down/hesitating a bit in corners. Trying to crank in rear brake.

Jimmie’s numbers here are insane. Totally forget until it hits you in the face, just as good here as JG. It’s Petty, Pearson, Earnhardt, DW, JG and JJ that have dominated here right?

Jeff just said Bubba is having a career day. Dude, we are 100 laps into a 500 lap race...
He is having a career day, so far. When was the last time he was in the top 10 with real speed this early in a race?

20200610_190850.jpg

Man I like to see them rotors glow :p

Damn Bubba NO! smh. I know he wants to be outfront but think big picture bro!

Back
Top Bottom