Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

The 43 looks like it has tandem axles at the back with that peace sign or whatever it is.

I like how Logano hits Blaney passing him twice and then Tide plugs the one time the 22 cleanly gets by the 12 smh.

20200610_202507.jpg

White letters on a tire.. who needs em? Never liked the way they looked anyway hehe

That move by Ryan woulda been good to make if he was passing Joey. Ryan basically kissed Joeys ass and waved goodbye from behind.

These cars look amazing under the lights here!
It’s different than Bristol or a 1.5er. This reminds me of nights at South Boston and Orange County. I can almost smell the bologna burgers. (Don’t know if that’s good or not... ugh)

It’s different than Bristol or a 1.5er. This reminds me of nights at South Boston and Orange County. I can almost smell the bologna burgers. (Don’t know if that’s good or not... ugh)

Oh B-Burgers in SoBo are legit

Baloney burgers are ALWAYS good.
My dad would hand me some money to go to the concession stand to get him a couple baloney burgers with onions. Smelled so good, even if I didn’t like the taste. He’d let me keep the change to get a coke or whatever. I’d save it over a couple races to have enough to get a bumper sticker or something from the souvenir stand. These days I can’t fathom letting my 9 year old venture out like that without an adult...

Back
Top Bottom