Martinsville RACE thread --- under the lights!

Newman restarting 9th. While the three popular pick 'em drivers have struggled, Newman has quietly put together a solid run. Could be a good points day for me.

Can we just hand BushBrothers the fantasy trophy? I'll never catch up with this luck...

I just don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cliff Daniels totally blew this race for Jimmie..beyond livid..if Chase gets to the lead I'm switching this one off.

Blaney stuck back in the **** for the time being... go 9 car

Cliff Daniels totally blew this race for Jimmie..beyond livid..if Chase gets to the lead I'm switching this one off.

Missed it. What happened?

Please don’t pout.

Very unattractive.

Is nobody gonna mention that Chase got his nose cleaned out in his first start? Wow.

Nice to see out of Bubba tonight. 6th at Vegas, 10th at Bristol, and probably another top 10 tonight.

Just wish they had better funding to be honest, I think he’s a good racer

He's definitely a good driver. I wonder if he gets a ride with one of the big teams when his contract is up (not sure when that is). And let's be honest, he'll get more consideration because of his marketabillity, not unlike Danica.

You’re pissed when he’s mid pack and you’re pissed when he’s 2 cars out of the top 5.

He’s got a solid car. Events might unfold where he is back towards the front. He’s got a long run setup.

Back
Top Bottom