Ventisca

Team Owner
I put my dog down 2 weeks ago.
Dug a grave for him.
Had tears in my eyes as I dug.
Didn't need a hug.
I just cared about him.
Guess I'm a wuss.
Big difference -- grieving for a beloved dog vs feeling sorry for yourself...

Team Penske

Team Owner
Matt D puts on a pretty good front, but I believe he is a phony.
Every young Nascar driver goes through a training stage. None of them in my opinion are the real
person. However, regardless of what they say or how they act, they must still perform in the car and I think Matt has done that.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
Because the story we have watched unfold right in front of our eyes in the form of a young man outperforming garbage equipment for years before finally getting a bit of an opportunity to achieve more in LFR machinery, only to be shuffled aside within a year, then thankfully find a new competitive ride and potentially be destined for great things is all just plain phony.

Where do you people come up with this stuff?

Revman

KFB
MattyD does a great job representing whomever he drives for. He just seems genuinely appreciative to be in the sport with the chance to drive. Hard not to like that type of guy.
Everybody has an image. His is appealing. Winners don't have to work as harden their images.

Mark

Gasman
New Member!
Gotta commend Menards for fulfilling their commitment with Paul out of the car.

Clutch

Team Owner
On a bored Sunday down under with rain in Vegas I was having a look at my local betting agency and placed $20 on DiBennidetto to win the championship.
Why not?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom