Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

Watching the race on Saturday night in addition to this video really makes me think that TMez might be onto something for the 2024 season with that Engler Ford powerplant. He looked strong and that was not a weak field.
They had mechanicals with the new engine/new car in California out of the box. They left early. Got that fixed but the car wouldn't handle when they tested it. They spent 3 days back at the shop working on the handling. Took it out after the changes and won DuQoin. I think it is on for the Chili Bowl.

They had mechanicals with the new engine/new car in California out of the box. They left early. Got that fixed but the car wouldn't handle when they tested it. They spent 3 days back at the shop working on the handling. Took it out after the changes and won DuQoin. I think it is on for the Chili Bowl.
Oh I know, I watched twenty minutes of TMez trying to parent while the car sat on scales and they kept making adjustments via the magic of YouTube. lol

I started going through the FloSports archives watching the entire ASCOC season and taking notes, and then I thought to myself, "why don't I put this somewhere for other people to read?" and then I thought "why don't I learn more functionality of Substack whilst I do it?" Suffice to say, if that's a thing you want to read, and you think "what did I miss this year that was good" then I hope I got you, fam:

1703177574840.jpeg

Danny Dietrich with new colors for '24
Screenshot_20240125_112707_Facebook.jpg

I've done a couple more 410 Sprint Car watch throughs from 2023:

IRA Season: https://godsonsafari.substack.com/p/sharing-my-notes-interstate-racing
NARC Season: https://godsonsafari.substack.com/p/sharing-my-notes-northern-auto-racing

I'm gonna start watching the weekly features from all the tracks I can get my paws on. Jacksonville is such an insane place for 410s, I'm opting for that one first. I'm really approaching it from a perspective of "What is the most fun thing I can throw on when I'm home on a Tuesday night?" Plus I can, you know, go to some of these places in person and know everyone running it as better than the guys running weekly modified events at my local pavement track.

Back
Top Bottom