Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

He would have burned up otherwise. Did you see the shape of the ****pit(drivers sitting area sic) at the end of the clip?...damn. I don't know what the heck they are doing down there, but that ain't right.

He would have burned up otherwise. Did you see the shape of the ****pit(drivers sitting area sic) at the end of the clip?...damn. I don't know what the heck they are doing down there, but that ain't right.
No they must need more protection of the fuel tank or something, he got hit kind of from the bottom at an angle so I guess it doesn't have the same nerf bars you get on the back.

The fire started from the leaks of the car before him and his leaked also. Reminded me of the Indycars when they were running gasoline. Multiple fires, 4 or more cars on fire at once. That could happen with that B.S. right there.

Lincoln Icebreaker today at 3 on Flo not heading out too windy and cold I decided

Freddie Rahmer wins over Brent Marks, Anthony Macri, and Danny Dietrich

What do you make of all this Wagner / Macri drama @kkfan91 ?
Seeing the replay at first of the incident I thought Macri took him out. Thinking about it more today though it seems like a racing incident. Wagner seems to be crying about it more then is necessary.

Close midget race at OKC Ok. between #97K Buddy Kofoid and #67 C Bell. Bell had him until a last lap caution. Koifoid mugged him for the win.

Dylan Norris picked up his first career 410 win at Williams Grove leading every lap on a typical impossible to pass race at the Grove.

Danny Dietrich goes 10th to 1st to pick up his first win of the year at Lincoln with snow threatening.
FB_IMG_1648338675870.jpg

Danny Dietrich wins at Lincoln for the 2nd week in a row. Went 10th to 1st.

Logan Wagner wins it at Port Royal

Buddy Kofoid wins at Lincoln

Micros on the 1/4 mile at Bridgeport tonight
20220415_191518.jpg

Should be a good show tonight at Bridgeport Speedway (on Flo). 410s will have a lot of the Posse guys, Dietrich, Marks, Rahmer. A lot of All Stars will be there with them in PA this weekend, plus Christopher Bell will be in the Swindell car. I'm planning to head out to it.

The cool thing at Bridgeport is they have a pit near the stands so you don't need a pit pass here's the Swindell team

Attachments

• 20220420_171831.jpg
    20220420_171831.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom