Misc. Sprint/Midget Racing

20220420_172628.jpg

Bell's team hasn't been on trackbi just walked by and they seems to be working on the engine

Macri spins and wins, Marks was leading and according to a guy I know who is the ambulance crew and saw it he ran out of fuel on the last lap. Macri spins to miss him but doesn't stop so keeps the spot. Disappointing the Kyle Reinhardt friends and family sitting behind me. Peck finishes 3rd after coming from the back after crashing Lynton Jeffrey.

I feel bad for Brent Marks, that was terrible fortune to lose on the final lap. That was some fierce racing between Justin Peck and C-Bell.

I feel bad for Brent Marks, that was terrible fortune to lose on the final lap. That was some fierce racing between Justin Peck and C-Bell.
Yeah the guy I know says he was yelling at officials about no fuel break...the race didn't have many nonracing laps and was originally scheduled for 35 laps but they switched the 30. Seems like they just messed up.

Amazing to see the change in one year for Cole Macedo from struggling to make the main to setting up a last turn pass. He won the feature last night at Attica. Get to see how he does at Fremont tonight.

Absolutely insane night at Fremont last night. The track lived up to its reputation for being the rut king. Huge ruts in turns 1 and 2 took out car after car. In the 410 feature Harli White, who won her heat, was hooked up and running down Greg Wilson the leader. She hit the rut on 2 and went for a 360. Unfortunately the flagman threw the caution which sent Harli to the rear of the 20 car feature. A bit later Harli hit the ruts again and this time decided to pull into the pits before incurring any significant damage. For the most part that left the race between Wilson and Macedo. Forget what I posted yesterday about Macedo. He was driving like he was possessed and it was hard to believe he maintained control bicycling threw all 4 turns time after time. The craziness reminded me of Larson in the trucks years back bouncing off the wall. Macedo ended up second to Wilson in one heck of a feature. He really is quite the fan favorite up here at Attica and Fremont in spite of being from California.

Macri goes 6 for 7 in races in the last 10 days winning tonight at Selinsgrove

NW Ohio update...went to Attica last night. 15 year old Ryan Timms shows up in a 410 and leads 28 laps in the feature before dropping to second behind Trey Jacobs. First time this kid has run at Attica. Cole Macedo was an exciting 3rd. Anxious to see how Timms does at Fremont tonight. It's a tough track to learn right out of the box.
Here is Timms talking about his race last night.

Double D picks up his 4th win of the year at Lincoln a night after losing an engine in heats and going 17th to 2nd at Williams Grove

20 micros in the feature is an expereince.

Had intermediates, buggies, legends, etc. Tyler Reddick, Brandon Jones, Tanner Gray, Rajah Caruth, and many others were out there. Carson Hocevar, Scott Speed, Andy Petree, and so many others out there watching.

I will certainly be back more often.

20 micros in the feature is an expereince.

Had intermediates, buggies, legends, etc. Tyler Reddick, Brandon Jones, Tanner Gray, Rajah Caruth, and many others were out there. Carson Hocevar, Scott Speed, Andy Petree, and so many others out there watching.

I will certainly be back more often.
I don't think Hocever can fit in one or he would be racing lol.

I don't think Hocever can fit in one or he would be racing lol.
He was out there yesterday racing, I was not able to attend Xtreme Outlaw yesterday. I will go out today though, I really need to get out of my apartment after yesterday...

He drove one at the Chili Bowl. Said he was too tall to fit in it and it was painful lol.
I'm 5'11 so height wise I'd be fine, but I'd have to sit in one to see if it work width wise

That perspective really drives home how small the place is.
I think they are the same size but it looks so much smaller then my local micro track Airport Speedway

C. Bell's Micro Mania

Wednesday, September 21 - Saturday, September 24, 2022

NASCAR Cup Series Driver, Oklahoma native and dirt track super star, Christopher Bell has partnered with Texas Motor Speedway for an exclusive event, the C. Bell's Micro Mania! This 4-day Outlaw Non-Wing Micro Sprint extravaganza will feature two classes that includes all ages starting as young as 6 years of age. The racing will be at Texas Motor Speedway's Lil' Texas Speedway, which will be converted into a fifth mile dirt track. Some of racing's biggest names, including Christopher Bell who will participate in this inaugural race weekend held in unison with NASCAR's Fall Playoffs double header in September.

1653590832678.png
1653590914941.png

Back
Top Bottom