MLB 2013

Hope the yankess and their fans are feeling the misery tonight, way down deep.

The Cards look defeated already. Looks like they just want to get out of Boston right now.

I do too. Lets get the celebration started already. :D

Well that could have been disasterous.

Lackey's pride and Ferrel stupidity might have cost the Sox there.

You dont let a guy who's past his current game prime be out there just because he says so.

Best sports week I've had in YEARS! Wow what am amazing feeling.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How long has Uehara been in the states?

His kid knows perfect english but his dad doesn't know a lick of it? That's backwards. lol

If you go on Facebook tonight, you'd learn that 80% of America was born and raised in Boston, MA (population 636,479).

I'm glad the Red Sox won but I hate bandwagon sports fans who show up right after a World Series victory with "stories" about how they've actually lived in Boston all their lives and have always been die-hard Red Sox fans.

1148899_10151709271242544_1351569958_n.jpg
How long has Uehara been in the states?

His kid knows perfect english but his dad doesn't know a lick of it? That's backwards. lol

You can bet he speaks great English when he is around his teammates just like Ichiro does. This Championship was the sweetest one for me, 04 was great , but this one was different and just really a great feeling, great for MLB too after all the drug crap. Hey A-Rod what you doing? Are you ready for retirement....lol!

SOX! HELLLLLLLL YEHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never lived in Boston, never even been there. But, I've been a fan of theirs for as long as I can remember simply because they are the #1 enemy of the Yankees and I hate the Yankees with a passion. I really don't like the Cardinals much better than the Yanks, so this was a good week.

Back
Top Bottom