MLB 2013

In 1975 I started rooting for the Red Sox. I was 14, Fisk was my favorite player, it was a great year, Fisk, Yaz, Lynn, Rice, Tiant, Carbo and more. The Fisk Home Run and Boston coming back to beat the Yankees when down 3 games in the 2004 ACLS are my two favourite baseball memories

And oh yeah the YANKEES SUCK

Cards tie the series and have homefield advantage for the rest of the series. Feeeeels goooooood.

Until Red Sox win a game. lol

Dream on if you think Card will win 3 straight. lol

As usual Boston pitching lose the game. Tell me something new.

I'm mad.

This is the type of game that will switch all the momentum and confidence to the other team.

Red Sox had this game well in hand. If they lose the next couple of games they have no one to blame but themselves.

I'm mad.

This is the type of game that will switch all the momentum and confidence to the other team.

Red Sox had this game well in hand. If they lose the next couple of games they have no one to blame but themselves.

This post.

Boston is pretty much going to get backdoor swept.

The pitching did this team in. I saw this coming miles away.

LMAO watching Papi run like crazy is funny as hell.

Guy has so much heart. Love him tons.

You know, announcers talk all the time about how smart and fundamentally sound the Cardinals always are. But, they seem to have an awful lot of errors when I see them. This year's playoffs they've had more than their share of defensive errors, base running and other things like that.

Uehara is just frealing fearless man.

Just 1 win away. Awesome.

Ortiz has been incredibe.

You know, announcers talk all the time about how smart and fundamentally sound the Cardinals always are. But, they seem to have an awful lot of errors when I see them. This year's playoffs they've had more than their share of defensive errors, base running and other things like that.
They've played like crap. On several occasions they made mistakes I would expect out of a Little League team. What the heck is this?

cardserror_medium.gif

1378019_10151684465231766_89740001_n.jpg
Otiz 11-15, that is just incredible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so ****** sick of Erin Andrews. She's not even competent. Only reason she has a high profile job is because she's hot. Just go away.

:XXROFL:

Cards now intentionally walking Ortiz.

Abit too late Cards. Its OVAH.

That guy at second for the Cards is a complete moron.

Is he a rookie or is he just that bad?

I am so ******* sick of Erin Andrews. She's not even competent. Only reason she has a high profile job is because she's hot. Just go away.

Hot is always hot, and always right.

Back
Top Bottom