MLB 2018

Wow, we made it.

Now would you please put Kimbrel away for life?

Price finally gets that elusive post season win. Congrats

On when it really mattered.

Price pitched like he really wanted it, not a huge fan of the guy, but he came through, maybe now the monkey is finally off his back?

JD Martines had the last laugh. Astros pretty much disowned him and humiliated him.

Price buried some demons last night. I can't imagine what that performance must of meant to him.

Hey Reck we're in this together buddy.
Let's Go Red Sox!

I’m going to say this at my own peril but Dodgers and Brewers don’t give me the sense they can compete with the Red Sox at all.

Dodgers have a hard time scoring runs and Brewers make a mockery of the game with their use of the bullpen. Their starters barely go 4 innngs.

An insult and I hope Red Sox lit them up and really give them a reason to use their bullpen———if they do win the NLCS.

Brewers make a mockery of the game with their use of the bullpen. Their starters barely go 4 innngs.

I don't see it that way. The game has evolved, and especially in the playoffs, only ace-level pitchers should have teams clinging to the notion that a starter needs to complete seven innings. For all but the best pitchers, the third time through the order is problematic, and a fresh arm is better. Teams with deep bullpens should be using them, inserting their best relief pitchers in the most critical moments to get key outs, not necessarily in the eighth and ninth according to rote schedule.

Yeah i dont see the Brewers making a "mockery" of anything. They're doing what they have to do to give themselves the best chance to win.
Like the above poster said the game is evolving. Starting pitchers arent expected to go 7 or 8 innings anymore. Pitchers in college are going to start being groomed to peak for 4-5 innings. You're only gonna see more of it in the future.

Dodgers it is then.

I actually prefer then to the Brewers for the stated reasons I gave above. This should be a good series between the Sox and Dodgers.

Damn, I was pulling for the Brewers, because they remind me of my team, the Royals.

I don't care who wins between the Sox and Dodgers, but it could be a good series.

I really could not imagine a worse World Series matchup. Absolute disgust all the way around. I should show myself out.

Yankees fan so yeah. Anything LA is a no-no for me too, especially Lakers and Dodgers. I don't really count the Chargers or Angels in there though.

I'm with you on the Lakers front.

They're a funny bunch. They're building Lebron a statue now. lol

Red Sox are 79 and 1 when scoring first. Know I saw that somewhere.

C'mon JD, you cant run, whacha doin?

Sloppy. Let's go!

Sale may not last very long. 50+ pitches through 2.

I'll be happy with 5 innings out of him to start.

The dodgers catcher frame up is terrible. lol

JD seems ok. We cannot afford to lose him.

Back
Top Bottom