MLB 2018

Wow. This game has been an unexpected welcome.

Good ol’ Yankees/Sox game. It’s either always close or a blowout.

Brock Holt, first to hit for the cycle last night in post season, is sitting tonight....I'm kind of scratching my head in this one, dude has been on fire.

This ended in a hurry.

When the Red Sox starting pitchers do their jobs, this team is hard to beat.

Looks like another night where the bullpen is a non factor which only helps them.

This bullpen man. I'm too young to be pulling my hair out.

I would have left Sale in. Once committed, you have nothing to lose.

I love cora.

He's got big balls. Something this org lacked for a while. Those changes he made on back to back nights probably saved the series and tonight putting Sale in 100% saved this game. This bullpen though..

I whole heartely agree with CC on this one.

FB_IMG_1539164777135.jpg

Yankees self imploding.

That presser with Cashman was interesting to say the least.

Sonny Grey is a goner. Though who would trade for his useless ass anyways?

Didi Gregorious and CC Sebathia are going under the knife this off season and will likely miss most if not all of the 2019 season. I think Sebathia is done in the major leagues.

Yankees self imploding.

That presser with Cashman was interesting to say the least.

Sonny Grey is a goner. Though who would trade for his useless ass anyways?

Didi Gregorious and CC Sebathia are going under the knife this off season and will likely miss most if not all of the 2019 season. I think Sebathia is done in the major leagues.
Just saw a tweet about the Gray quote. LOL. Awkward much?

I was thinking CC would be gone but not if we can't get good starters to fill out the rotation (or he just retires). Gray hasn't been himself since those DL stints on the A's. Damn shame because he was an ace his first few years. Didi will now be back late summer at the earliest.

I'm going to guess that MLB would much prefer the Dodgers in the World Series to the small market Brewers, but Milwaukee is set to go up 2-0 here. Very well pitched game by them today, at least thus far.

I'm going to guess that MLB would much prefer the Dodgers in the World Series to the small market Brewers, but Milwaukee is set to go up 2-0 here. Very well pitched game by them today, at least thus far.

The dodgers are being humiliated badly.

The pitchers alone are doing far more damage than the entire Dodger's lineup.

Essentially, the Dodgers in a nutshell:

Hallelujah. I've been wanting to see some extras in the playoffs. Hopefully not on my expense.

Longest inning with bases loaded and they have barely done anything with it. Please at least tie the damn game.

That was quite a tense, unorthodox inning. Should be a good finish.

Yes, walk. That's how you win games.

Make it 5 straight walks, guy.

What’s with the trash umpiring during these playoffs?

I'm trying to watch the game while I'm out, and TBS predictably has a terrible app that crashes and often fails to load content at all. This pairs well with their low rent coverage. I rarely have problems with Fox Sports, NBC Sports, and ESPN apps.

I'm trying to watch the game while I'm out, and TBS predictably has a terrible app that crashes and often fails to load content at all. This pairs well with their low rent coverage. I rarely have problems with Fox Sports, NBC Sports, and ESPN apps.
Has to be a Turner thing because the TNT app is always useless anytime I try to watch the NBA on it.

Red Sox will be lucky to win a game. No need to watch.

If they don’t win tomorrow........with Price on the mount they are getting swept.

Lmao Price.

Here’s my advanced postmortem of the Red Sox:

Keep the top of the lineup. Send Nunez and Kelly flying.

Clean house in the bullpen. Half the starting pitchers need to go, starting with Price.

Oh and yeah fire Dombroski. He’s a useless GM.

Just look how he left the Detroit Tigers....they’re still in tatters because he didn’t do anything in th bullpen during his entire stay over there. He’s essentially doing the same at Boston.

Clean house in the bullpen. Half the starting pitchers need to go, starting with Price.

Just look how he left the Detroit Tigers....they’re still in tatters because he didn’t do anything in th bullpen during his entire stay over there. He’s essentially doing the same at Boston.
Reck strikes again

I don't have a dog in this fight, but it's good baseball. I guess I'd prefer the Astros win. Trying to listen to this while I watch the football game, lol.

Back
Top Bottom