MLB 2018

Screenshot_20180711-021858_Twitter.jpg

Booya

Great performance by Rhys Hoskins hasn't even played a full season yet after coming up last year, showing the country what us Phillies fans have known for awhile.

Likely Manny Machado's last game representing the Orioles. Welcome back to the dark ages of Baltimore Orioles baseball.
Annoyed it looks like he is going to LA we were really hoping to get him in Philly

So you guys enjoyed the All Star game I take it?

I tried to watch it but I couldn't get into it for some reason. Maybe it was the broadcasters.

Phillies and the Dodgers played 16 last night ending when the Dodgers basically threw in the towel and put a position player on the mound with no velocity whatsoever and Trevor Plouffe smashed a 3 run homer on a pitch that was at face level. Not the only one saying the Dodgers have up
https://deadspin.com/the-dodgers-waved-the-white-flag-1827857473/amp

Zach Britton to the Yankees for ****** Dillon Tate, Josh Rogers and Cody Carroll.

Maybe a good deal. I know Tate sucked in Texas. Rogers and Carroll I don't know much about.

Zach Britton to the Yankees for ******* Dillon Tate, Josh Rogers and Cody Carroll.

Maybe a good deal. I know Tate sucked in Texas. Rogers and Carroll I don't know much about.
They're decent prospects, pretty good haul for a guy who would've left Baltimore at the end of the year anyways. And we would've lost these guys to Rule 5 draft too so everyone benefits.

Bullpen is stupid good but I don't have faith in starting pitching to make a run this year, unless we go out and get someone in the next week.

Cole Hamels traded to the Cubs

Phillies reportedly trade for Asdrubal Cabrerra from the Mets for a Double A pitcher

Epic ****show in Baltimore where the Rays are getting clowned and having position players pitch.

The Twins acting like somebody. Quite a game last night.

Back
Top Bottom