MLB 2018

For the first time ever, two Game 163s. Let's do this.

DoYNnVKXgAAlq9w.jpg

Yep, ratings bonanza for MLB.

Hard to believe this is the first playoff matchup since...nope, not gonna mention it.

Boston, which is prone to choke are already at a disavantage going into this series which is a best of 5. No room for mistakes.

I have hated this format for a long time. Disgusting.

Runner @ 3rd. with 1 out and braves still can't get the runner home. Meanwhile Manny just hit 2 run homer. Different year same ol braves.

LOL Red Sox already burned through their useless bullpen in less than one game.

I'm cheering for the Astros. They're going to win it again this year.

Judge makes it interesting in the 9th.

Like the Yankees' rotation, the Sox bullpen is not good.

Please keep to the subject --- which is baseball. Not other members and whether or not they are "true fans".
I realize that sports can be contentious, but some of the comments are beyond the pale and fit only for The Podium.

Please keep to the subject --- which is baseball. Not other members and whether or not they are "true fans".
I realize that sports can be contentious, but some of the comments are beyond the pale and fit only for The Podium.
Seriously razxing each other about sports is what it's all about, relax.

It was hardly vulgar or over the line.

I agree. But I've had several other members say that they don't feel as if they can comment on the games themselves, rather
than taking part in "razzing" each other. I was just trying to remind everyone that this thread is supposed to be about the games.

I believe it should be a requirement to speak English if you want to play in the MLB. Their getting paid millions to play baseball they should atleast learn English.

Boston, which is prone to choke are already at a disavantage going into this series which is a best of 5. No room for mistakes.

Yankees steal homefield.

I’m a prophet.

Or I just know Boston a little too well. Lol

You can pretend to be elite but you can’t scrub what’s in your DNA with a paint job. Even if by some miracle they win the series, they will get crushed by the Astros.

Applies to the Yankees honestly. Astros will repeat.

I’m a prophet.

Or I just know Boston a little too well. Lol

You can pretend to be elite but you can’t scrub what’s in your DNA with a paint job. Even if by some miracle they win the series, they will get crushed by the Astros.

Applies to the Yankees honestly. Astros will repeat.
If your a prophet you are the worst one I've ever seen. Boston will rebound with a win tomorrow, go into Ny and take the third game....bye... bye Stankys.

Great job by the Brewers as they complete the sweep of the Rockies.

Astros are unreal. So much for all those Indians predictions people were making.

Alex Cora uppending the Red Sox lineup tonight. Also, Sales won't be pitching game 4 if they lose game 3.

I think it's a good move. But I dont like Price coming out of the bullpen.

Stash Price and never let him out against the Yankees when possible.

I'm a Sox fan but to me Houston is the team to beat. Their starting pitching is great 1 through 4 and their bullpen is better than the Red Sox. Not saying they cant be beat but theyre the favorite to me.
Sox are proving that facing a good line up and pitching they can kick ass. I knew this would happen with this offense tonight, they haven't gone more than 2 games in a row all season without unleashing on somebody. Astros are awesome, but I think the Sox can beat them, if they face them it should be an awesome matchup.

Back
Top Bottom