• New Member registration is open. Applicants will be subject to management approval. If you have always wanted to join, now is the time.

MLB 2020

Reck

Team Owner
Marlins have been told to go kick rocks for a while. Yankees/Orioles will play each other instead. No positives among the other 29 teams since last Friday.

Yeah but it's only a matter of time before they pull all games.

If one team already failed this hard, some more are just bound to have 2-3 or more people testing positive.

Michfan

Team Owner
Contributor
The MLB isn't going to pull the plug unless there are multiple Marlin like scenarios going on at once. They knew something like this could happen and that's why they have the large taxi squads. Way too much money involved.

Reck

Team Owner
Amazing how we're pushing so hard for a football season seeing all this.

North Carolina actually thinks we're going to have high school football.
It's clear Baseball shouldn't be going on right now. Manfred will have to see players drop dead on the field for him to pull the plug.

I dont know how you can call an already shortened season legit when you have at least 2 teams now that won't be playing a lot of games because players keep testing positive.

Michfan

Team Owner
Contributor
You see how contagious the virus is. You got all these guys getting it with no idea or symptoms. Right or wrong this is why nascar isn't testing.

Reck

Team Owner
Would be something else, eh? Rest of the division is mediocre, Red Sox aren't a factor for once, lineup is actually healthy, all in the midst of a pandemic season lol.
I couldn’t tell you who’s in the Red Sox lineup. Everyone is gone from like 2 years ago. They’re the most inconsistent team in baseball, bar none.

The Nature Boy

Stylin and Profilin
I couldn’t tell you who’s in the Red Sox lineup. Everyone is gone from like 2 years ago. They’re the most inconsistent team in baseball, bar none.
Devers, Benintendi, Bradley, JD Martinez, Vazquez, Bogaerts, and Moreland are still there. That's 7 out of 9 of our starting 9 in 2018. Mookie and the rotating cast at 2nd base are gone but everything else is the same.

We've had basically the same starting 9 since 2017. That has been incredibly consistent. Now I have no ****** clue who our pitchers are.

Reck

Team Owner
Devers, Benintendi, Bradley, JD Martinez, Vazquez, Bogaerts, and Moreland are still there. That's 7 out of 9 of our starting 9 in 2018. Mookie and the rotating cast at 2nd base are gone but everything else is the same.
Oh that's worse. They've all regressed, therefore making them look like complete journeymen of the game and highly forgetable.

Top Bottom