MLB 2020

Marlins have been told to go kick rocks for a while. Yankees/Orioles will play each other instead. No positives among the other 29 teams since last Friday.

Yeah but it's only a matter of time before they pull all games.

If one team already failed this hard, some more are just bound to have 2-3 or more people testing positive.

The MLB isn't going to pull the plug unless there are multiple Marlin like scenarios going on at once. They knew something like this could happen and that's why they have the large taxi squads. Way too much money involved.

The Marlins keep testing positive. Add 2 more.

Joe Kelly suspension is a joke. Manfred is a puppet.

Manfred to Selig,hold my beer——er the whole ****** keg!

These boys make the FIFA bosses look like angels behind the scenes.

Amazing how we're pushing so hard for a football season seeing all this.

North Carolina actually thinks we're going to have high school football.

It's clear Baseball shouldn't be going on right now. Manfred will have to see players drop dead on the field for him to pull the plug.

I dont know how you can call an already shortened season legit when you have at least 2 teams now that won't be playing a lot of games because players keep testing positive.

You see how contagious the virus is. You got all these guys getting it with no idea or symptoms. Right or wrong this is why nascar isn't testing.

The Braves are off to a great start this season, so I surely want to see the season keep going. Cause I'm selfish like that.
Easy to look great when 40% the divisions only played 3 games

Easy to look great when 40% the divisions only played 3 games

They are doing just as good as teams in other divisions also tho?? So yeah, don’t see how this checks out but go on.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

They are doing just as good as teams in other divisions also tho?? So yeah, don’t see how this checks out but go on.

Relax it's a joke :tongue:

Bumping material for later. :D
Would be something else, eh? Rest of the division is mediocre, Red Sox aren't a factor for once, lineup is actually healthy, all in the midst of a pandemic season lol.

Would be something else, eh? Rest of the division is mediocre, Red Sox aren't a factor for once, lineup is actually healthy, all in the midst of a pandemic season lol.

I couldn’t tell you who’s in the Red Sox lineup. Everyone is gone from like 2 years ago. They’re the most inconsistent team in baseball, bar none.

I couldn’t tell you who’s in the Red Sox lineup. Everyone is gone from like 2 years ago. They’re the most inconsistent team in baseball, bar none.

Devers, Benintendi, Bradley, JD Martinez, Vazquez, Bogaerts, and Moreland are still there. That's 7 out of 9 of our starting 9 in 2018. Mookie and the rotating cast at 2nd base are gone but everything else is the same.

We've had basically the same starting 9 since 2017. That has been incredibly consistent. Now I have no ****** clue who our pitchers are.

Devers, Benintendi, Bradley, JD Martinez, Vazquez, Bogaerts, and Moreland are still there. That's 7 out of 9 of our starting 9 in 2018. Mookie and the rotating cast at 2nd base are gone but everything else is the same.

Oh that's worse. They've all regressed, therefore making them look like complete journeymen of the game and highly forgetable.

More games canceled. More players opting out of the season.

The way Manfred is handling this is so poor. Everyone is doing whatever they want. lol

Hard to tell when I’m sure you’re a fan of the Phillies. :p and I know discrediting rivals is a thing people do.

How do you post on Tapatalk with a Nokia 3310? :oops:

Lol it’s the same two teams screwing up the schedules for everyone...another Cardinals positive today so the Cubs matchup is postponed.

Back
Top Bottom