MLB 2020

Johnny G

Team Owner
Spring Training is almost here so lets get started....

Red Sox trade Mookie Betts & David Price to the Dodgers.

Red Sox trade Mookie Betts & David Price to the Dodgers.

Did they only get cash? None of the articles I read said what Red Sox get out of this.

I'm fine with Price leaving. I thought we got the most out of him already and he's up there in age so goodbye. Mookie is a real loss though. Dont blame him for wanting out though. He's a stud and he needs to get paid.

Well the Phillies did jack **** to help our pitching situation so we'll be trash again.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

Its funny.

I dont like the idea myself but my father in law who's a life long die-hard baseball fan says they should of done it years ago. More teams in the playoffs will keep more fan bases interested. Theres too many games right now that don't mean anything.
I can see both sides.

Have the Blue Jay's found a place to play yet? I know Pittsburgh said no.

Not yet, I think Hartford offered them and Baltimore might be an option too.
I know it has something to do with lights but there are literally dozens of Minor League parks available

This short season can only help the Sox.

The fact they expanded to 8 teams in each division to make the cut is just extra nice. I hope it’s not a one-off.

My White Sox lose two of three to the Minnesota Twins. I hate the Twins

First time since 1954 no team started 3-0. :huh:

I’ll take a series win over the defending champs any day.

Marlins are gonna get the season shut down after one weekend :laugh: Good to see they’re just as incompetent off the field as they are on.

its amazing to see MLB is already in trouble and NASCAR has been doing well with this Covid, hats off to them and knock on wood it keeps up.

Marlins are gonna get the season shut down after one weekend :laugh: Good to see they’re just as incompetent off the field as they are on.
I mean the Phillies managed to drop 2 of 3 to them

I think the season is going to be shutdown. I've been watching the Dodgers and Giants series and it looked like half of the players are not wearing masks when confined in the dugout. Also, they are high fiving, hugging, and spitting all over the place. :mad:

i wouldnt be shocked to see an announcement that the season is done, either today or tomorrow.

sucks this happened..but without a bubble, its not shocking.

Even though I don't have a dog in this fight because I'm not a baseball fan...I still feel bad for the fans that won't get their season if it does get cancelled.

Stick a fork in it, it's done.

Good.

I've seen enough of the Red Sox to know they wouldn't even make the 8th team this year.

Losing to the Orioles AND Mets back to back is all you need for confirmation.

Marlins have been told to go kick rocks for a while. Yankees/Orioles will play each other instead. No positives among the other 29 teams since last Friday.

Back
Top Bottom