MLB 2020

My wife asked me who I wanted to win the World Series now. I said I really haven't been following baseball much this year, but anyone but the ****** Astros.

Rays or Braves would be cool with me. Don't have an issue with the Dodgers either.

The Dodgers scare me, a lot. I feel if the Braves beat them, they can win this whole thing. I really hope I’m right.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

My wife asked me who I wanted to win the World Series now. I said I really haven't been following baseball much this year, but anyone but the ****** Astros.

Rays or Braves would be cool with me. Don't have an issue with the Dodgers either.

Well so much for that worry.

Astros looking like they're about to get swept.

Dont see a Red Sox type rally which is the only way at this point.

Braves up 2-0 in the series. Making me feel a little better, but we'll see how tonight and tomorrow go. Hopefully that will be the end of the series at that point and the Braves can move on.

Well so much for that worry.

Astros looking like they're about to get swept.

Dont see a Red Sox type rally which is the only way at this point.

Or maybe not.

Rays are folding hard.

I'm bummed the Rays let the Astros get back in it, gosh I hate the Astros so much. I really cant believe they tied the series up.

Markakis doesn't belong in Baseball. He's at least 1 second off Buehler's picthes. Embarrassing.

Nah, but this right here

sealed it, lol.

You give me too much credit, man. I'm not good at the jinx game. Except when its on my own teams.

Side note,

Dodger fans are such insuferrable ****sticks. They're talking **** about the Red Sox like they're relevant these days.

I’m genuinely shocked.

There’s probably nothing actually sweeter than the Asstros clawing back from the brink to maybe complete an all-time comeback and then beating them in Game 7 anyways. Well done, Rays.

Is the field wet? Every time the ball hits the grass a puff of white powder substance comes up.

I think I’ve seen enough to give the Rays a clear advantage in the World Series.

These two teams don’t score a lot and their pitchers are spotty.

Huge play at the plate for the Braves in the 6th. Really felt like all momentum was lost until that.

In a different era, and I know all of the analytics reasons why it is not the thing to do, the Dodgers would have bunted that run in and be up 4-3. Really fortunate turn for the Braves. Almost any other grounder gets that run across.

I don't have a strong rooting interest, but I think I sympathize more with the Braves fans I see. :D

Well, we’re going to get either a brand new WS champion or see a 32-year drought broken. I wonder how many times the Dodgers can make a run just to come up short.

I'll never be happy.

I was to damn young to enjoy their 95 World Series. I don't watch soccer. Yeah, this sucks.
I'm gonna be Mr Positive here.

No one gave them a chance against LA. They took them to 7 games, and should have won that series.

All of a sudden we have a good young group of pitchers coming back next year. For the most part, the team is young, the core should be around for a long time.

There are good days in our future!

The Dodgers are running early and often on the Rays. Two double steals and they’ve just now managed to score off of one of them.

Jansen threw three balls off the plate to start that AB, and the umpire called two of them strikes. Had totally handed the pivotal AB to the Dodgers, then that happens. Nothing about that sequence makes any sense. A statistically poor hitter managing that hit while down in the count, the drops and trips on the play. What a finish and now bound to be a great series.

I just have to laugh at the high degree of ineptitude of Robert's coaching throughout his stint in LA. Kershaw forever the choker and Jensen can never close a game out.

The ultimate choke was catching someone on the base path about to score, getting the ball and then proceding to loose the ball somehow.

The amount of choke in one play. Where is the 9mm?

Back
Top Bottom