MLB Playoffs

Rooting for the Dodgers on behalf of my grandpa. He's a huge fan.

Awesome watching Kershaw close that game out last night

Chicago Cubs are freaking destined. This might be one of the top-five best teams in the history of professional baseball.

At this point, I'd be shocked if they didn't win the World Series.

Lets go WINdians!

83990cc7389862f506e3f362834c263d.jpg

Back in 2010, one of my friends bet another guy that if Nebraska went to the national championship game before the cubs went to the WS, he would buy two tickets. The other guy agreed to the reverse thinking it would be an easy win. Now tickets are over 6k for the most anticipated WS in decades and he's really regretting that one!

Cleveland has suddenly gone from having terrible sports teams to having great sports teams.

Meanwhile, the Browns are still the Browns.

Am I the only one that thought the strike zone was all over the place last night? It seemed to favor the home team until the cubbies pitcher complained about it after the 3rd inning. Then it seemed to balance out even though it was still pretty inconsistent. I don't follow baseball much but am I off on this one? What do you guys think?

Chicago Cubs fans have already surpassed Boston Red Sox fans in the "insufferable" department.

Just like Carolina Panthers fans last year, the Cubs fanbase has me rooting for the Indians.

Chicago Cubs fans have already surpassed Boston Red Sox fans in the "insufferable" department.

Just like Carolina Panthers fans last year, the Cubs fanbase has me rooting for the Indians.

100+ years of drought entitles you to some fun. Let them have it.

Get used to it. The best players on this team are young and aren't going anywhere soon.

100+ years of drought entitles you to some fun. Let them have it.

Not if you just became a baseball fan earlier this year.

The Indians aren't exactly a great team every year and their fans aren't acting like complete asshats. The Cubs are probably going to be elite for 10 years too, which means they're going to become the baseball equivalent of Alabama fans.

Not if you just became a baseball fan earlier this year.

The Indians aren't exactly a great team every year and their fans aren't acting like complete asshats. The Cubs are probably going to be elite for 10 years too, which means they're going to become the baseball equivalent of Alabama fans.
You mean Yankees fans?

Enjoyed Bill Murray being Bill Murray last night during the 7th inning stretch. He never dissapoints.

Damn Cubs better get it together. The Indians are not playing around.

Hope Cleveland gets to win the Series at home now, after winning the Finals in Oakland.

Good. After the Cavs won the 'ship in California, it will be nice to see the Indians win it at home.

Back
Top Bottom