Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series

Edgy.......

Prior to monster the only thing I knew that was edgy was the lawn around my sidewalk.

And fun. Don't forget fun.

Edgy without fun is like Rowan without Martin, Dean without Jerry or Brian without a bottle of Crown.

Theyre gonna hafta hand out complimentary drinks to keep fans awake at Michigan, Chicago, Kansas, etc...

Don't forget there will be a new format in place that practically guarantees game 7 moments each lap.

Theyre gonna hafta hand out complimentary drinks to keep fans awake at Michigan, Chicago, Kansas, etc...

Really? Michigan is one of my favorite tracks. Love the speed they get there. I like the "cookie cutters" though and am not a big fan of the short tracks other than Bristol.

What is their presence at the track going to be? Hopefully they can hand out some of the free Java Monster.

I've been to a couple car shows/meets where Monster had a truck and trailer come with Monster girls handing out free drinks at a tent, so yes, there will be tons of free product being given away during the race weekends now if that's any indication.

I've been to a couple car shows/meets where Monster had a truck and trailer come with Monster girls handing out free drinks at a tent, so yes, there will be tons of free product being given away during the race weekends now if that's any indication.
Like the days when Winston was the sponsor?

When Red Bull sponsored Motocross, they gave away free cans too. I was one of the last people to leave the track since I was working media. The Red Bull guy asked me if I wanted one and I said "sure", and they loaded my backpack up with like 20 cans. Which is fine with me.

I just don't like Monster. But, Monster owns Full Throttle so I've been supporting them anyway. I'll drink Monster if it's free though (or the only thing in the grocery store).

Like the days when Winston was the sponsor?
I wish just once NASCAR would lend a sponsor at any level that offered a product or service I was actually interested in. Short of it being the absotively, posilutely only option, I can't imagine any reasonable circumstance where I'd drink Monster.

Eh, I guess I might find myself in Camping World sometime.

I guess you don't do the laundry at home.
Arm & Hammer, or generic. None of that overpriced, overly scented P&G stuff. Darling Bride's allergies require fragrance-free products.

But I didn't make myself clear, apparently. I was referring to series' sponsors, not individual teams or 'Official Doodad' status.

When wife and I shop for groceries,it's about price and health benefits of the products.
Arm & Hammer, or generic. None of that overpriced, overly scented P&G stuff. Darling Bride's allergies require fragrance-free products.

But I didn't make myself clear, apparently. I was referring to series' sponsors, not individual teams or 'Official Doodad' status.
wife and I buy a lot of generic products,save a bunch on our grocery bill.Nascar has so many official products,I gave up trying to buy stuff related to racing.

Back
Top Bottom