NASCAR 2012 – BOLD Prediction Thread

Kasey Kahne is the highest finisher in the points of the Hendrick teams at the end of the year

Yep. I'm so tired of the Junyer hate.

I agree, this thread isn't about hate. It's about making predictions for the upcoming season. It's not about debating how BOLD someones picks are. That can be determined after the season when the results are in. Just like last season. Also, let's save the driver bashing for another thread and let's try to keep this thread for what was intended.

I agree, this thread isn't about hate. It's about making predictions for the upcoming season. It's not about debating how BOLD someones picks are. That can be determined after the season when the results are in. Just like last season. Also, let's save the driver bashing for another thread and let's try to keep this thread for what was intended.

Amen to that:beerbang:

Updated predictions.....

AndyMarquisLive - Danica Patrick will win a Nationwide race.

buckaroo - After a great season, Kez will fail to make the Chase!

Bucky Badger - Danica will be in the top 3 in Nationwide points at the end of the season

carsntunes - AJ Allmendinger finishes in the top ten in points.

dpkimmel2001 - Dale Jr. will win 3 Cup races in 2012.

fastfordfan - The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined & They Will Both Win A Cup Race.

fergy1370 - Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

FlFlash - At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

Gordon_Fan24 - Danica Patrick will win a Sprint Cup race in 2012.

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN - KYLE WILL FIRE(OR AS WE SAY IN THE SOUTH FARR) KURT BEFORE SECOND PHOENIX RACE

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

JustMe - Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase. & Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins 5 races and finishes top 5 in points.

Lap3Forever - Robby Gordon wins a race!

leroy17 - Marcos will have two cup wins, one road course and one non road course, non plate, cup race this year.

MOEJOE - Borris will win a race.

NeverNeutral - All four Hendrick drivers make the chase.

RCR4Life - Danicka Will fail and show how overrated she is. & Kyle will win at least 20 races in the 3 top shows.

SlowNeasy - aj almindinger and brad keselowski finish in the top 10.

Smoke14 - I honestly think we will have at least one race this year where 43 cars do not start the race.

SpeedPagan - Jimmie Johnson will win #6!!

Stewart Fan - Tony Stewart will NOT make the Chase.

ted@economy - Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots. & RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining spots.

ThrashN - Kasey Kahne is the highest finisher in the points of the Hendrick teams at the end of the year.

YoRacefan - Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10 & Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one way or another by season end.

I see that Gordon_Fan24 has already predicted this - but I will be more specific: Danica Patrick will win the Coca Cola 600.

Why not? A few drivers have won their first Cup race here, and Danica could steal the thunder away from the Indy 500 if she were to win on Memorial weekend. We'll see, I guess.

...and you didn't ask but,
Peyton Manning will lead the AZ Cardinals to the 2012 NFL playoffs - and perhaps beyond.
The LA Clippers will defeat the Miami Heat to win the NBA title.
And Jon Jones will KO or submit all takers in 2012 to retain his UFC light heavyweight belt. Bring on Anderson Silva, please.

No RCR cars will make the chase

Definitely BOLD. No offense but I kinda hope it's not true. I wouldn't mind seeing the new dad celebrating his first Cup championship.

I see that Gordon_Fan24 has already predicted this - but I will be more specific: Danica Patrick will win the Coca Cola 600.

Probably the most BOLD prediction in this thread and that would be cool to see IMO.

Reminder for everyone..... Those of you that have made your predictions can change them at any point up until the predictions are locked in on Daytona Eve. If you think someone has made a prediction that too closely mirrors yours fell free to change it. Or..... If you're simply not happy with your first selection change it. All I ask is that you note that in your post so it will be easier for me to keep track of. Good luck all and for the rest of you, get your prediction in.

OK, finally, here's mine:

Juan Pablo Montoya will win an oval track race in 2012.

Anyone can win that race. Right place right time is all that matters.

This is true. Michael Waltrip, David Ragan, Derrike Cope, Jimmy Spencer, Jamie McMurray and Clint Bowyer have all won races at Daytona and/or Talladega.

If Waltrip, Ragan or Bowyer can win at a track, anyone can.

Updated picks.....

Bucky Badger - Danica will be in the top 3 in Nationwide points at the end of the season

DanicaFan - Danica Patrick will win the Daytona 500.

fastfordfan - The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined & They Will Both Win A Cup Race.

fergy1370 - Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

FlFlash - At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN - KYLE WILL FIRE(OR AS WE SAY IN THE SOUTH FARR) KURT BEFORE SECOND PHOENIX RACE

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by

seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

JustMe - Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase. & Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races.

leroy17 - Marcos will have two cup wins, one road course and one non road course, non plate, cup race this year.

nascage - Danica Patrick will win the Coca Cola 600.

RCR4Life - Danicka Will fail and show how overrated she is. & Kyle will win at least 20 races in the 3 top shows.

Smoke14 - I honestly think we will have at least one race this year where 43 cars do not start the race.

StewartHaas-Gibbs Racing - Tony Stewart will finally win his first Daytona 500.

ted@economy - Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots. & RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining spots.

ThrashN - Kasey Kahne is the highest finisher in the points of the Hendrick teams at the end of the year.

tkj24 - Jeff Gordon will complete his "DRIVE FOR FIVE" this year.

VaDirt - Juan Pablo Montoya will win an oval track race in 2012.

wilson89 - No RCR cars will make the chase.

YoRacefan - Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10 & Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one way or another by season end.

heheh...looks like someone will be out on the first race of the season

Yes, basing a prediction on the Daytona 500 is a great way to have yourself eliminated early on. At the same time, should the prediction come true, you can rest on your laurels until the vote at the end of the season and possibly look like a genius.

What if I already believe I am a genius?

You can get help for that belief. ;)

I could be wrong but I believe that falls under the heading 'Delusional Disorder'. It is best described as..... The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.

You can get help for that belief. ;)

I could be wrong but I believe that falls under the heading 'Delusional Disorder'. It is best described as..... The main feature of this disorder is the presence of delusions, which are unshakable beliefs in something untrue.

Trying to shake my belief in the great 48? Surely my mind in not susceptible to your JEDI mind tricks. <_<

I tought that was the definition of religion?

Seeing how many of the other drivers are more than willing to give her rear end a push, this one could happen.

My prediction:

Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races.

breaking a drivers ankle or injuring a driver in any way is strictly prohibited. <g>

Definitely BOLD. No offense but I kinda hope it's not true. I wouldn't mind seeing the new dad celebrating his first Cup championship.

Harvick is one of my faviorate drivers but last year the 29 team pretty much carried that whole orginization while the other 3 cars didn't do to good. Harvick being a father now might be enough to throw him off this season.

breaking a drivers ankle or injuring a driver in any way is strictly prohibited. <g>

It's a shame if this really had to be stated but you are correct, it is prohibited.

Harvick is one of my faviorate drivers but last year the 29 team pretty much carried that whole orginization while the other 3 cars didn't do to good. Harvick being a father now might be enough to throw him off this season.

IDK, there's a bunch of dads out there that are able to win races.

Are you a Father? Once Harvick finds out how much Huggies, formula,dr visits and all the associated things it takes to raise a child cost He''l be on the pedal and using the bumper to Win a few $$$'s

I hired a woman to break his heart. If a chipped ankle gets him 2 wins, the heart should be good for 5.

What if his dog happens to get hit by a car shortly after the girl breaks his heart?

Are we looking at double digits?

What if his dog happens to get hit by a car shortly after the girl breaks his heart?

Are we looking at double digits?

GREAT idea. I'm jumping in my truck and headed down to Mooresville. Maybe the Dog will get him a 500 win.

Updated picks.....

DanicaFan - Danica Patrick will win the Daytona 500.

FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races.

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

nascage - Danica Patrick will win the Coca Cola 600.

StewartHaas-Gibbs Racing - Tony Stewart will finally win his first Daytona 500.

tkj24 - Jeff Gordon will complete his "DRIVE FOR FIVE" this year.

VaDirt - Juan Pablo Montoya will win an oval track race in 2012.

wilson89 - No RCR cars will make the chase.

Dale Jr will hand Rick his 200th win at Daytona on Feb 26th 2012.

When are we "Locking In" predictions?

Now that I've almost decided Danica Patrick will Win the Daytona 500 I might need to regroup a lil.

Back
Top Bottom