NASCAR 2012 – BOLD Prediction Thread

Updated picks.....

#17D500winner - #24 & #17 battle it out for the Sprint Cup with Kenseth taking it home.

AndyMarquisLive - Danica Patrick will win a Nationwide race.

be9ak7ts16 - Ambrose wins 3 races.

blue92 - Danica will win at least 3 Nationwide races, one she will be pushed to the win. She will finish in the top 10 points in Nationwide at the end of the season.

buckaroo - After a great season, Kez will fail to make the Chase!

Bucky Badger - Danica will be in the top 3 in Nationwide points at the end of the season

carsntunes - AJ Allmendinger finishes in the top ten in points.

Clutch - Kyle Busch wins the Chase and thus his first Cup title in 2012

DanicaFan - Danica Patrick will win the Daytona 500.

dpkimmel2001 - Dale Jr. will win 3 Cup races in 2012.

fastfordfan - The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined & They Will Both Win A Cup Race.

FenderBumper - Brad Keselowski wins 5 or more races.

fergy1370 - Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

FlFlash - At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

getadietdew - all 4 HMS CARS IN TOP 10 AT CHASE, (@ Start of the chase)

Gordon_Fan24 - Danica Patrick will win a Sprint Cup race in 2012.

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN - KYLE WILL FIRE(OR AS WE SAY IN THE SOUTH FARR) KURT BEFORE SECOND PHOENIX RACE

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

JimmieGordon2448 - Jr will not make the chase and finish 16th.

JustMe - Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase. & Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races.

KingGlamis - Jr finishes higher in the points than Edwards. (Earnhardt)

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins 5 races and finishes top 5 in points.

Lap3Forever - Robby Gordon wins a race!

leroy17 - Marcos will have two cup wins, one road course and one non road course, non plate, cup race this year.

MOEJOE - Dale Jr will hand Rick his 200th win at Daytona on Feb 26th 2012.

nascage - Danica Patrick will win the Coca Cola 600.

NeverNeutral - All four Hendrick drivers make the chase.

RCR4Life - Danicka Will fail and show how overrated she is. & Kyle will win at least 20 races in the 3 top shows.

robbybee - Miss Thang will not complete 500 laps at the Bristol CUP Race and she will be quoted as saying, "This is HARD!"

SlowNeasy - aj almindinger and brad keselowski finish in the top 10.

Smoke14 - I honestly think we will have at least one race this year where 43 cars do not start the race.

SpeedPagan - Jimmie Johnson will win #6!!

Stewart Fan - Tony Stewart will NOT make the Chase.

StewartHaas-Gibbs Racing - Tony Stewart will finally win his first Daytona 500.

ted@economy - Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots. & RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining spots.

ThrashN - Kasey Kahne is the highest finisher in the points of the Hendrick teams at the end of the year.

tkj24 - Jeff Gordon will complete his "DRIVE FOR FIVE" this year.

VaDirt - Juan Pablo Montoya will win an oval track race in 2012.

wilson89 - No RCR cars will make the chase.

YoRacefan - Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10 & Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one way or another by season end.

I have had a few to think about, I do say Kurt Busch will be announced has a JGR driver for 2013 by seasons end. My locked in prediction though is MWR will have at least one driver in the chase.

Chad Knauss will give up his crew chief position at year's end to move onto bigger and better things.
I'll be closing this thread down @ the conclusion of the Homestead race so you may want to rethink your prediction, or not.

I'll be closing this thread down @ the conclusion of the Homestead race so you may want to rethink your prediction, or not.
Are you telling me I have the whole year to change it ?
I'll probably just stick with it and the only change will be to specify the 48 crew chief.

Are you telling me I have the whole year to change it ?
I'll probably just stick with it and the only change will be to specify the 48 crew chief.
The last day to make your prediction is Daytona eve. Whatever your prediction is has to come true by the end of the Homestead race. Simple as that.

Chad Knauss will give up his crew chief position at year's end to move onto bigger and better things.

Unless Cheater Knauss quits before the Homestead you are going to lose. But, he may be fired before he gets to the Daytona 500. ;)

Hey dp, I don't know if this would be ok but I'd like to add this one if it's ok with everyone

Courtney Force in NHRA will win her first race before Danica Patrick gets her first NASCAR win in the Cup or Nationwide series.

Hey dp, I don't know if this would be ok but I'd like to add this one if it's ok with everyone

Courtney Force in NHRA will win her first race before Danica Patrick gets her first NASCAR win in the Cup or Nationwide series.
Nice but I'd kinda like to keep this all 'in house'. Strictly NASCAR related. If I don't I'll never be able to keep track of this stuff. Please try again.

Nice but I'd kinda like to keep this all 'in house'. Strictly NASCAR related. If I don't I'll never be able to keep track of this stuff. Please try again.

I still have you locked in for 'Tony Stewart will finally win his first Daytona 500.' Let me know if you want to modify your prediction about Danica to make it strictly NASCAR related and I'll do it.

D;) id that count as one of mine

Sorry, not following you on this thought. Please explain.

Four more days left to make or modify you predictions.

Updated picks.....

#17D500winner - #24 & #17 battle it out for the Sprint Cup with Kenseth taking it home.

blue92 - Danica will win at least 3 Nationwide races, one she will be pushed to the win. She will finish in the top 10 points in Nationwide at the end of the season.

Bucky Badger - Danica will be in the top 3 in Nationwide points at the end of the season

fastfordfan - The Busch Brothers Together Will Win 10 Or More Races Cup And Nationwide Combined & They Will Both Win A Cup Race.

fergy1370 - Danica Patrick will win a race in the Nationwide Series and post a top 10 finish at Daytona.

FlFlash - At Least THREE of the Restrictor Plate Races will be WON with a last Lap Pass and NO first Time Winner at the Plate Tracks this season.

getadietdew - all 4 HMS CARS IN TOP 10 AT CHASE. (@ Start of the chase)

GREAT AMERICAN RACE FAN - KYLE WILL FIRE(OR AS WE SAY IN THE SOUTH FARR) KURT BEFORE SECOND PHOENIX RACE

Jeffrey00 - Phoenix racing will finish in the top15 in Cup points this year & Jeff Burton will leave the 31 by seasons end & JGR will announce a 4th team for the 2013 season.

JimmieGordon2448 - MWR will have at least one driver in the chase.

JustMe - Dale Jr finishes in the top 3 of the chase. & Kurt Busch wins at least 2 cup races.

leroy17 - Marcos will have two cup wins, one road course and one non road course, non plate, cup race this year.

racer8 - Chad Knauss, 48 crew chief, will give up his crew chief position at year's end to move onto bigger and better things.

RCR4Life - Danicka Will fail and show how overrated she is. & Kyle will win at least 20 races in the 3 top shows.

robbybee - Miss Thang will not complete 500 laps at the Bristol CUP Race and she will be quoted as saying, "This is HARD!"

Smoke14 - I honestly think we will have at least one race this year where 43 cars do not start the race.

ted@economy - Roush and Hendrick cars will fill the top 7 chase spots. & RCR and Gibbs will take 3 of the remaining spots.

ThrashN - Kasey Kahne is the highest finisher in the points of the Hendrick teams at the end of the year.

YoRacefan - Kurt Busch's highest finish in a race will be outside the top 10 & Kyle Busch gets fined by NASCAR one way or another by season end.

I still have you locked in for 'Tony Stewart will finally win his first Daytona 500.' Let me know if you want to modify your prediction about Danica to make it strictly NASCAR related and I'll do it.

Sorry, not following you on this thought. Please explain.
MY PREDICTIONS

Last chance to make or change your predictions. I'll update the predictions tomorrow with the final predictions or changes that are made before midnight tonight.

Last chance to make or change your predictions. I'll update the predictions tomorrow with the final predictions or changes that are made before midnight tonight.

Lock it down Boss! I'm feeling good about mine :D

NASCAR 2012 BOLD Predictions locked.

Correct

Still in it

Eliminated

racer8 - Chad Knauss, 48 crew chief, will give up his crew chief position at year's end to move onto bigger and better things.

I just have one:

Mark Martin wins his first Daytona 500 today in his 28th attempt. Go Mark! ;)

I just have one:

Mark Martin wins his first Daytona 500 today in his 28th attempt. Go Mark! ;)

I've already locked in the predictions for this year but we do have several hours until the season begins with the wave of the green flag. I really don't want to turn anyone away from being able to make a prediction for the season. I'll tell you what, if we can get at least five other participants in the BOLD Prediction Thread to agree to let you in, then I have no problem adding you.

Anyone? What do you say? Does anyone out there have a problem with me locking in NC HillBilly's prediction or are you OK with me adding him/her?

For the record I'm a dude. :p

Sorry, didn't realize these were locked in when I posted my reply. :) Either way I'm fine with it, I mostly posted because I wanted to show my support for Mark before the race started. :D

I honestly don't feel like I could make a good prediction anyway begin I haven't watch many cup races in the last two years or so. I mostly just catch the short track races as of late, kinda of lost interest in the series for personal reasons (nothing to do with the sport itself in other words). I'll make sure to keep up better this year so I can make good predictions next year assuming the world doesn't end. ;)

NASCAR 2012 BOLD Predictions locked.

Correct

Still in it

Eliminated

NC HillBilly - Mark Martin wins the Daytona 500.

But what if he wins, but it's rained out on Sunday and the race is run Monday or Tuesday? You prediction includes a date, so then it wouldn't count. :p

Dammit, you got me there.

But if they do run and he does win, that's one hell of a call, eh?

They got lights, Im none too worried.

Back
Top Bottom