NASCAR 2013 - BOLD Prediction Thread

lmao perhaps.. no it was just easier to put batman on joey because his head was facing that way, and he's in the hero stance lol. Plus I like Joey more. I kept seeing them referred to as the new dynamic duo so I threw this together lol

About a week left to get in your BOLD prediction or changes to your existing one. If you are changing yours make note of that in your post so it's easier for me to pick out.

Predictions so far.....
#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

AustinDillon3 - Dale Jr wins the 2013 Toyota Owners 400, (spring race).

Blaze88 - Danica wins one of the four Plate races.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

breatheoflife - Dale Jr. will get at least 3 Cup wins this year.

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

dpkimmel2001 - 2013 first time Sprint Cup Champion Kyle Busch.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more Cup races in 2013.

getadietdew - HMS drivers finish 1,2,3 & 4 in the final 2013 point standings.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

leroy17 - Dale Jr will not win a Sprint Cup race in 2013 and Marcos Ambrose will win a non plate, non road course Sprint Cup race in 2013.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MoparFan13 - RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

nathannascar - Super Kyle will return. He'll win 15-16 across the top 3 series in 2013.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

pjmolo - No race will be rescheduled to a later date due to rain AND no race will be shortened by rain.

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

SlicedBread22 - Joey Logano wins at least once in all 3 top series in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

StewartHaas-Gibbs Racing - Danica Patrick will finish at least one lap down in at least 18 races(half the season) in the Cup series!

ted@economy - Ricky Stenhouse and Danica Patrick will finish the regular season less than ten positions apart.

Thegroundpounder99 - Kurt Busch will win 2 races and qualify for the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

Logano will win more races than Gordon.
There's another one where we're going to have to get some clarification.

More CUP races, or more total races across all series and events? I've no doubt Joey could run over to Caraway and Greenville - Pickens and clean up.

There's another one where we're going to have to get some clarification.

More CUP races, or more total races across all series and events? I've no doubt Joey could run over to Caraway and Greenville - Pickens and clean up.
total may be better odds.

Only a handful of days left before this thread closes to new or updated predictions. What I have recorded above is what is official so far. I've PM'd a few people for clarification of their predictions. Get you predictions and changes to your predictions in.

Thanks.

To clarify

Logano will win more Sprint Cup Series Races than Jeff Gordon.

Sorry for the confusion!

Predictions so far.....
#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

AustinDillon3 - Dale Jr wins the 2013 Toyota Owners 400, (spring race).

Blaze88 - Danica wins one of the four Plate races.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

breatheoflife - Dale Jr. will get at least 3 Cup wins this year.

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

dpkimmel2001 - 2013 first time Sprint Cup Champion Kyle Busch.

EI2IC - Logano will win more Sprint Cup Series Races than Jeff Gordon.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more Cup races in 2013.

getadietdew - HMS drivers finish 1,2,3 & 4 in the final 2013 point standings.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

leroy17 - Dale Jr will not win a Sprint Cup race in 2013 and Marcos Ambrose will win a non plate, non road course Sprint Cup race in 2013.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MoparFan13 - RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

nathannascar - Super Kyle will return. He'll win 15-16 across the top 3 series in 2013.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

pjmolo - No race will be rescheduled to a later date due to rain AND no race will be shortened by rain.

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

SlicedBread22 - Joey Logano wins at least once in all 3 top series in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

StewartHaas-Gibbs Racing - Danica Patrick will finish at least one lap down in at least 18 races(half the season) in the Cup series!

ted@economy - Ricky Stenhouse and Danica Patrick will finish the regular season less than ten positions apart.

Thegroundpounder99 - Kurt Busch will win 2 races and qualify for the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

I haven't exactly added them up but it looks like Logano and Patrick may be the subject of the most bold predictions.

Hey guys,

I'm brand new here, still learning the ropes, but found this thread.

My prediction is that JJ will become 6 time. I think that Jimmie will battle for the championship are Denny Hamlin and Kasey Kahne, and they will finish 2nd and 3rd, respectively. But the only part of my official prediction is that JJ will get 6 championships.

I would say mine is that smoke will find a way to piss ppl off in every race but i dont think thats a very bold prediction!

I would say mine is that smoke will find a way to piss ppl off in every race but i dont think thats a very bold prediction!

If this was 10 years ago it wouldn't be that bold but now he's toned down his act. Now JPM, that isn't bold.

OK..my bold prediction....nobody with the last name of Busch will get suspended this year. :p

After watching Speedweeks, here's a (not-so) bold prediction:
There will be many blown engines and many torn up racecars at the conclusion of Daytona 2013.

There will be many blown engines and many torn up racecars at the conclusion of Daytona 2013.
DONT BE A FORD BACKER FB...........................:D.

Blown engines? A couple.
Torn up racecars? I predict there actually won't be that many. I mean, I'm sure you saw the Bud Shootout.

I see a lot of Danica predictions already.
It snowed in Phoenix today.

Wouldn't at all be surprised to see a 6 foot Danica this Sunday.
(On a podium, that is).

Predictions will be locked in at midnight Saturday. Either make or change your current predictions by then.

Good luck to everyone.

I expect you might like the Fords now, too :D
I've only seen some of the Speedweeks; how does Brad like the new car?

Brad would never outright complain about them, but he's a little worried about the power in the Ford. "We still have a lot of work to do" is about all he says since that first test.

Biffle isn't worried about the power in the Ford ;)

If biffle keeps his car that loose, he'll never make it past lap 100. The speed is there. David reagan showed some yesterday. Brad likes a tight race car, and that seems to be killing him on exit. I'm starting to question the wisdom of Ford using real grill bars in a shallow opening at a super speedway. It has to slow the car down just a little.

If biffle keeps his car that loose, he'll never make it past lap 100. The speed is there. David reagan showed some yesterday. Brad likes a tight race car, and that seems to be killing him on exit. I'm starting to question the wisdom of Ford using real grill bars in a shallow opening at a super speedway. It has to slow the car down just a little.

If the fords take off, everybody will have them next week.

Back
Top Bottom