NASCAR 2013 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Predictions so far.....
#17D500winner - Chase drivers, in alphabetical order. Biffle,Bowyer,Busch (Kyle),Earnhardt,Edwards,Gordon,Hamlin,Johnson,Kahne,Kenseth,Keselowski,Stewart

AndyMarquisLive - Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. will win at least one Cup race this season.

AustinDillon3 - Dale Jr wins the 2013 Toyota Owners 400, (spring race).

Blaze88 - Danica wins one of the four Plate races.

BobbyFord - Matt Kenseth will get 5 wins in the JGR #20

buckaroo - Ambrose will win at least two races.

Bucky Badger - There will be no first time winners in a cup race this year.

Charlie Spencer - Danica Patrick will compete in the 2013 All-Star race.

dirtguru - Joey Lagano will make the Chase.

dpkimmel2001 - 2013 first time Sprint Cup Champion Kyle Busch.

fenderbumper - Brad Keselowski will win 10 or more races in 2013.

getadietdew - HMS drivers finish 1,2,3 & 4 in the final 2013 point standings.

GrizzlyBearBob - Danica Patrick will make the Chase!

Jeffrey00 - Joey Logano will finish 20th or worse in the Cup points standings for 2013.

JimmieGordon2448 - Not one Roush driver will make the chase.

Johali - Jeff Gordon wins 5 or more races and the championship.

kkfan91 - Kasey Kahne wins the Cup and a minimum of 3 races.

leroy17 - Dale Jr will not win a Sprint Cup race in 2013 and Marcos Ambrose will win a non plate, non road course Sprint Cup race in 2013.

Matthew2470 - Danica Patrick will win a NASCAR race in 2013.

MOEJOE - Travis Pastrana will finish top five in points in the Nationwide Series this season.

MoparFan13 - RCR, FRM, Andretti Motorsports and RPM will announce they'll be driving Dodges in 2014

MRM - A JGR driver will win the championship.

nascage - Tony Stewart will win his first Daytona 500.

nathannascar - Super Kyle will return. He'll win 15-16 across the top 3 series in 2013.

Nitro Dude - Dale Earnhardt Jr will win both Talladega races in 2013.

PeopleAreStrange - Jeff Gordon will win @ Kentucky and become the first driver ever to win at every track he has competed on in the Cup series!

pjmolo - No race will be rescheduled to a later date due to rain AND no race will be shortened by rain.

racer8 - Dale jr the champ

robbybee - Brad Keslowski will repeat as Sprint Cup Champion in 2013.

SlicedBread22 - Joey Logano wins at least once in all 3 top series in 2013.

Smoke14 - Toyota wins the cup.

SpeedPagan - Keselowski will have a dismal season due to the car change and not place in The Chase.

Stewart Fan - Ricky Stenhouse JR will make the Chase.

ted@economy - Ricky Stenhouse and Danica Patrick will finish the regular season less than ten positions apart.

Thegroundpounder99 - Kurt Busch will win 2 races and qualify for the Chase.

VaDirt - Danica Patrick will have at least 5 top-10 finishes in Cup competition in 2013.

wilson89 - Clint Bowyer will be the 2013 Sprint Cup Champion.

Zerkfitting - Ambrose will make the Chase.
Subject to change.

I'm going to change my prediction. I still think that Jeff Burton will win a race but ,in the event of a tie , I would surely lose cause it's too easy. I'm going with Ricky Stenhouse and Danica Patrick will finish the regular season less than ten positions apart.
so, you want me to lose the Jeff Burton part of it then?
Do you think that Jeff would be hurt by that?
I'm betting he's got bigger concerns. ;)
Okay , just leave that part of the pick off. It wasn't very daring and in the event that I hear from Jeff or Kim ,I will pass it off on you.
Will do. Not a problem.

Just when you thought it was over.....

I don't want to talk you out of anything. If you want your 'Jeff prediction' left in there, I'll add it back.

:eek: Noooooooooo......then you'll have to start all over again.

Just when you thought it was over.....

:eek: Noooooooooo......then you'll have to start all over again.

Some of us put some hard work and deep thought into our predictions , Fender . We don't just blurt out the first thought that pops into our head.We even seek the advice of forum veterans , it makes them feel useful and gives them a feeling of satisfaction.;)

Some of us put some hard work and deep thought into our predictions , Fender . We don't just blurt out the first thought that pops into our head.We even seek the advice of forum veterans , it makes them feel useful and gives them a feeling of satisfaction.;)

Is that the formula you used last year? ;)

Meanwhile in the bold prediction thread. This gives me an interesting idea...stay tuned ;)

I think I may have hurt dpk a little by saying he was a lot like Brad. Sorry for the low blow, dpk.
Not at all. I'm a fan of the sport, including Brad. He's not my driver of choice though. As far as posting info on these guys..... Heck, I even post stuff on here for Jimmie Johnson fans and he's a driver that I don't care for at all. I just post things that I think some may find interesting, others may not.

Not at all. I'm a fan of the sport, including Brad. He's not my driver of choice though. As far as posting info on these guys..... Heck, I even post stuff on here for Jimmie Johnson fans and he's a driver that I don't care for at all. I just post things that I think some may find interesting, others may not.

Thank you, from all of us. Brad really tore it up on the radio the other day. :cool:

I took the leap and he's got nothing. Now I fell on my head again. :mad:

Poor Fender . You've got to stop falling for that 'pull my finger' stuff . I know you are trying to be Mr. Nice Guy , but you have to try to be a little meaner.;)

I was a year out on last years prediction. Kyle Busch wins the Chase and gets his first CUP Championship.

Back
Top Bottom