NASCAR 2019 - Bold Prediction Thread

kyle busch wins more than 7 races to get 201 wins and becomes the new king of nascar, richard petty gives kyle his hat, and goes home never to return to the track.

@bigspud

The nature of your prediction implies "wins more than 7 races" across all three major series (Ganders Outdoors Truck, Xfinity and Monster Energy Cup).

If that's what you intended let me know otherwise I can only take it to mean Cup Series.

The rest of the prediction is, well, you know . . . .

@bigspud

The nature of your prediction implies "wins more than 7 races" across all three major series (Ganders Outdoors Truck, Xfinity and Monster Energy Cup).

If that's what you intended let me know otherwise I can only take it to mean Cup Series.

not gonna open that can of worms,

I don't understand the part where you claim RP will never return to a race venue in any capacity?
Man would have to be held back by stroke or the grim reaper. I sure hope your wrong.

In that case "Kyle Busch wins more than 7 races" will be shown as your prediction.
so you are changing my bold prediction to just a prediction, sorry i missed the 2019 prediction thread, i would have posted there instead.

- Erik Jones wins as many races/or more races than Martin Truex, Jr.
- Daniel Hemric wins a plate race or race on fuel mileage
- No other driver other than Chase Elliott wins for HMS in 2019

I will witness, in person, Kyle Busch win the Bass Pro Shops NRA night race @Bristol.

What id you end up not being able to go, and he wins the race?

Anyway mine, and I'm going to be wrong here but I want to make it as bold as I can make it.

William Byron wins his first race, makes it to the final 4, and wins the championship at Homestead.

Austin cindric will spin out/crash in at least 75% of the races he starts in this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In that case "Kyle Busch wins more than 7 races" will be shown as your prediction.
I would like some clarification please. I see some making more than 1 prediction. If a member makes 2 or more predictions, is he disqualified as soon as 1 of those predictions fail?
In other words do "ALL" the predictions have to be true?

What id you end up not being able to go, and he wins the race?

Anyway mine, and I'm going to be wrong here but I want to make it as bold as I can make it.

William Byron wins his first race, makes it to the final 4, and wins the championship at Homestead.
If Hell froze over, I'd be there.. Went last fall, and witnessed Kyle overcome bad juju, and spanked the field..Unfortunately, the win eluded him .Anyway, my bold prediction remains.Nothing is keeping me away from Bristol.this Fall.

There will be 3 first time winners in the Monster Cup series in 2019 (I'm not bold enough to name them).

kyle busch wins more than 7 races to get 201 wins and becomes the new king of nascar, richard petty gives kyle his hat, and goes home never to return to the track.

not gonna open that can of worms,

so you are changing my bold prediction to just a prediction, sorry i missed the 2019 prediction thread, i would have posted there instead.

@bigspud

Upon further review, I've decided to scratch your prediction all together.

In it's totality, it's much too vague and my attempts to clean it up have proven fruitless.

As stated earlier, predictions must be specific and they must be something that can be easily verified.

In addition to not knowing if you're referring to all three major NASCAR series or just the Cup series, how exactly is one to verify that "Richard Petty gives Kyle his hat, and goes home never to return to the track" assuming, that is, one knows which track you're referring to.

- Erik Jones wins as many races/or more races than Martin Truex, Jr.
- Daniel Hemric wins a plate race or race on fuel mileage
- No other driver other than Chase Elliott wins for HMS in 2019

@AuzGrams

I've got to consider "Daniel Hemric wins a plate race or a race on fuel mileage" as two separate predictions which puts you over the limit of a total of three.

Also, winning a race "on fuel mileage" is something that I consider to be subjective as opposed to being something that can be objectively verified.

Care to drop the "wins a race on fuel mileage" portion of the prediction ?

Austin cindric will spin out/crash in at least 75% of the races he starts in this year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

@Biggreen695

Sorry, there's no statistical database for me to make reference to regarding this prediction and I certainly don't intend to keep track of it myself.

I would like some clarification please. I see some making more than 1 prediction. If a member makes 2 or more predictions, is he disqualified as soon as 1 of those predictions fail?
In other words do "ALL" the predictions have to be true?

Yes, in a multiple part prediction (thought by some to be more bold), all parts of the prediction must be proven true in order for the prediction to be considered true.

I can't see how a driver could win the championship without making the Final Four but, hey, we are talking NASCAR here aren't we . . . .

I can't see how a driver could win the championship without making the Final Four but, hey, we are talking NASCAR here aren't we . . . .
Well, see, first you gotta be named Earnhardt or Gordon. There's other stuffs gots to happen too but once you get past that first part, they'll pretty much fall into place on their own. :D

Well, see, first you gotta be named Earnhardt or Gordon. There's other stuffs gots to happen too but once you get past that first part, they'll pretty much fall into place on their own. :D
Aw ya forgot Danaker. If she was a couple clicks better after that grueling qualifying effort at Daytona in one of those second hand slow SHR cars that they always gave her. I'm a sure the gang at Nascar were trying to stretch that into a playoff berth, it did get her a life time entry along with Jr into the All Star race.

@bigspud

Upon further review, I've decided to scratch your prediction all together.

In it's totality, it's much too vague and my attempts to clean it up have proven fruitless.

As stated earlier, predictions must be specific and they must be something that can be easily verified.

In addition to not knowing if you're referring to all three major NASCAR series or just the Cup series, how exactly is one to verify that "Richard Petty gives Kyle his hat, and goes home never to return to the track" assuming, that is, one knows which track you're referring to.
to be more precise...
i predict this thread will fail.

Let me amend mine.

Daniel Suarez will win at least two races next year and finish ahead in points of Clint Bowyer and Aric Almirola AND
Jimmie Johnson will win at least two races and make the Round of 8 AND
Kurt Busch will go winless and retire at the end of the year.

Let me amend mine.

Daniel Suarez will win at least two races next year and finish ahead in points of Clint Bowyer and Aric Almirola AND
Jimmie Johnson will win at least two races and make the Round of 8 AND
Kurt Busch will go winless and retire at the end of the year.

I'll say that's bold on the #41 prediction. Not so much against Bowyer as he has a lot to prove this season and I think he is on the hot seat. I dunno that Suarez can hop in a ride and do what Almirola did in 2018. Almirola could have won 3 or 4 races last year if circumstances had gone his way. He had a good enough car and put himself in position to win.

Let me amend mine.

#1 (Daniel Suarez will win at least two races next year) #2 ( and finish ahead in points of Clint Bowyer and Aric Almirola AND)
#3(Jimmie Johnson will win at least two races and make the Round of 8) AND
#4 (Kurt Busch will go winless and retire at the end of the year).

Limit is 3 :D

to be more precise...
i predict this thread will fail.

Finally, a prediction that is both specific and easy to verify . . . .
whistling.gif

Suarez wins a pair of races next year.

Let me amend mine.

1) Daniel Suarez will win at least two races next year and
2) finish ahead in points of Clint Bowyer and
3) (finish ahead in points of) Aric Almirola and
4) Jimmie Johnson will win at least two races and
5) make the Round of 8 and
6) Kurt Busch will go winless and
7) retire at the end of the year.

@Joker

As @Team Penske pointed out, each player is limited to 3 predictions.

Until you clean up your latest post, I'll keep your original prediction on the list.

Damn. Keep all the SHR related predictions then.

Also, I'm just gonna say this once, but y'all're nuts if you're giving up on Jimmie "the GOAT" Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom