NASCAR CEO BRIAN FRANCE BUSTED FOR DUI & OXYCODONE

Pleads not guilty. :confused:
NASCAR CEO Brian France Pleads Not Guilty In Oxy & DUI Case
http://celebritytornado.com/2018/09/18/nascar-ceo-brian-france-pleads-not-guilty-in-oxy-dui-case/

faint.gif

they said he was looking at a year apiece on both counts. So instead of checking into de tox and taking a plea, almost certainly probation for the first offense, bonehead decides to drag it out all over the tabloids. He's still loaded IMO.
Who cares

they said he was looking at a year apiece on both counts. So instead of checking into de tox and taking a plea, almost certainly probation for the first offense, bonehead decides to drag it out all over the tabloids. He's still loaded IMO.

Sounds familiar
hmm.gif

Well yeah...with so much $$$ the legal team he could create would be massively powerful. I'd say he's got a serious shot at running off Scott-free.

If he's deemed innocent he would... and from a legal perspective...should be allowed to become CEO again. Of course he wants that. Had he pleaded "guilty" no way they'd let him back in.

Well yeah...with so much $$$ the legal team he could create would be massively powerful. I'd say he's got a serious shot at running off Scott-free.

If he's deemed innocent he would... and from a legal perspective...should be allowed to become CEO again. Of course he wants that. Had he pleaded "guilty" no way they'd let him back in.

If he plead guilty and went through the "Nascar Road To Recovery", they would have to let him back in also.

Sounds more like a Mayfeild than a road to recovery.
Why can't we just stone his sorry ass tonight before the sun goes down, Old Testiment style. Lest we become defiled ourselves.

Seriously Nascar has done a good job of keeping things drug free.
The POS CEO should be held to higher standard. At a minimum he is a corporate wrecking ball in a corporate dependent sport that must go away

Already by doing so the press if you can call them that are mis reporting it. The Police chief said he didn't refer to Trump and the only time he mentioned Nascar was when he filled out the form and wrote it down on there. It won't get any better, the press now days can't be believed most of the time to even attempt to get it right. But he made his bed and now he gets to lie in it. Personally I am glad he is doing it this way. Guys like him who hide behind layers of the privileged need to have the cotton wool pulled off of them and get a dose of the real world.

Already by doing so the press if you can call them that are mis reporting it. The Police chief said he didn't refer to Trump and the only time he mentioned Nascar was when he filled out the form and wrote it down on there. It won't get any better, the press now days can't be believed most of the time to even attempt to get it right. But he made his bed and now he gets to lie in it. Personally I am glad he is doing it this way. Guys like him who hide behind layers of the privileged need to have the cotton wool pulled off of them and get a dose of the real world.

The good thing about this is that he will get less sympathy.
He becomes an even more toxic debris that needs to be trashed.

HE'S INNOCENT!!!! bad cops, stupid car, some jealous person planted the drugs on him, global warming, the alcohol had a higher content than advertised, it happened 35 years ago and "AT THIS POINT, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?????' And, I don't even have a law degree.

Well most people would either plead innocent or take a plea bargain. Personally I think he is scum, but he really should not be condemned for doing the same thing most everyone would do.

This is standard operating procedure. Rarely do cases such as this extend to trial, and very rarely is a plea agreement reached before an initial court appearance. The defendant pleading not guilty is a matter of routine. His attorney would be committing malpractice to advise anything different at this stage.

I don't have much interest in Brian France's legal situation or life at this point unless there is an indication that he will be returning to an active role in NASCAR. That would be an outrage.

I actually can't fault him for spending coin to pretty much get out unscathed. However, it makes his handling of the entire Jeremy Mayfield mess look absolutely hypocritical.

I said it last year during the vegas awards, he looks like he is high on cocaine. He needs to be removed and thrown in the garbage.

Racingnews.co-
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT AT THE 2017 NASCAR BANQUET
There were actually two moments. First, Brian France presented the humanitarian award from the stage with his family. While exiting the stage he tripped over his wife and they both tumbled.

I'd prefer the old fashioned way, a stake through the heart or something, but I'll gladly take whatever evidence there is to indicate Brian France is never coming back to run NASCAR...

It would be a shame not to have Brian France to kick around anymore as he is the personification of incompetence and makes it so easy. Perhaps a new CEO can mollify the drivers some by hanging around the garage more. Unless the new person can change the car culture and attract new sponsors and younger fans it's all spiriting into the wind.

The case against Brian France, who is facing charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated and misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance stemming from an Aug. 5 arrest in the Hamptons, was continued from Friday to Jan. 18. France, who had served as NASCAR’s chairman and chief executive officer for nearly 15 years, has been on an indefinite leave of absence from NASCAR since his arrest.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41049324-4

that is what they are hoping with all of these continuances. Common tactic..stall stall stall. I will be surprised if something else doesn't come up.

Brian needs time to finish his rehab and to make the necessary donations to make the entire thing go away

I doubt if he is rehabbing or it would be known. His fellow rehabbing drunks and druggies for a bit of coin would spill the beans in a heartbeat. A big salary cut would sober him up.;)

You can’t blame Brian’s attorneys for doing what they feel is best for the disposition of his case. What difference does it make if he gets his slap on the wrist today or 6 months from now?

You can’t blame Brian’s attorneys for doing what they feel is best for the disposition of his case. What difference does it make if he gets his slap on the wrist today or 6 months from now?

No but his sleazy life needs a light shined on it (full reporting) and let him die in shame. A future revision to clean up his sorry ____, should be an impossibility.

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom