NASCAR considers limits to Cup drivers running minor league races

I bought tickets to the Mexican series race, dont have a dog in that fight but I love to watch them race. Thats probably wrong too but its fun so I do it. Next year I will consult you before I buy any tickets to any races........... A guy my age shouldnt be doing stuff wrong :p
Don't have anything against the Mexico Series. I look forward to them being on TV next year.

I buy tickets to races to see the best of the best race, not a bunch of snot nosed punks whose daddy was famous.

Was that a swipe at Jr? lol

A snot nosed punk doesn't necessarily need a famous dad to be qualified to race in any series.

Kyle Busch is a good example of that.

Was that a swipe at Jr? lol

A snot nosed punk doesn't necessarily need a famous dad to be qualified to race in any series.

Kyle Busch is a good example of that.

I like Junior
Was happy for him and his wonderful fans when he won the 500

On purpose or cause you forgot who their parents were ??? There is a difference.................. I googled it

It's not a factor for me when taking a swipe at a driver. Do you have famous daddy issues?

Amazing and here Im the only guy in the flipping world that likes cuppers in nationwide :laugh:

Add one more to the list.

Over the last few years, I have attended more NW and truck races than cup races. It wasn't always that way.

I could see some cuts in sponsor $$$ if the cup drivers are culled.

Don't have anything against the Mexico Series. I look forward to them being on TV next year.

Maybe they will let trophy queens be trophy queens down there.

Boogity, Boogity, a Boogity!

Add one more to the list.

Over the last few years, I have attended more NW and truck races than cup races. It wasn't always that way.

I could see some cuts in sponsor $$$ if the cup drivers are culled.

Monster energy will be pissed for sure and no doubt others will be too, I cant see that being healthy for the series but I have little understanding of the business end of it all. If given a choice the nationwide is first pick for me, thankfully the tickets for PIR are cheap enough I can go to all of races

Back
Top Bottom