Nascar Craftsman Truck Series 2024

How does the sack smacker keep getting good rides? And why does he keep running Petty's 43?

He is Petty's great grandson.

Dye is of no relation to the Petty family. His dad is a former late model racer who serves on the NASCAR Foundation's board. I read somewhere that his dad was a Petty fan so he runs the Petty 43 to pay tribute to his dad. They somehow got the Pettys on board with this.

Full time ARCA
Wood will also tackle a 14-race slate in the NASCAR CRAFTSMAN Truck Series (NCTS) behind the wheel of the No. 91 Chevrolet Silverado RST.
Dye, Ankrum and Wood for McAnally Racing

Matt needs to show up this year, his relationship with Paul Menard is keeping him in this ride but this might be his last hurrah

Got it all, a series winning championship truck team, a multi year contract, sink or swim.

Layne has shown a lot of talent in his limited NASCAR starts so far. This is a great opportunity for him. Between this, Garcia joining ThorSport, Currey running full-time for Niece and Jack Wood not running all the races I'm actually somewhat looking forward to the 2024 truck season.
Are you high?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dye wasn't very fast in Trucks or ARCA but at least he isn't a living caution clock like some other truck drivers.
The only thing worth mentioning Thad has done in his career is dumping someone while going 180 mph in traffic at MIS.

Dye wasn't very fast in Trucks or ARCA but at least he isn't a living caution clock like some other truck drivers.
The only thing worth mentioning Thad has done in his career is dumping someone while going 180 mph in traffic at MIS.
Dye finished in second in ARCA driving for McNally and McNally picked him up this year for the trucks. I think he is going to do pretty good. I had mixed feelings for GMS's last year in the trucks with Dye.

I’m an idiot. For some reason I was thinking he was talking about Brett Moffitt. My mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom