Nascar Craftsman Truck Series 2024

Hang on to your hats guys and gals, Jennifer is coming to Daytona! :beerbang:
426830917_10160489555611091_1220282051730146928_n.jpg

Hard to tell anything about practice. Some were in the pack, and some ran a few laps alone and parked it.

1708038397577.png

^
I am more of Chevy fan, but Ford really did great thing for the Marine veteran in above the link. Great job Ford and God bless our soilders.

Notes:

I an not sure if this best place to post this in one of the upstairs threads. I posted in the podium section as well. But this is a great story that shouldn't be a political one and worth telling. I think many will many should and will appreciate the Ford Motor Company response.

Never quit. Eckes was able to refire his Chevrolet Silverado RST and drove back around to the checkered flag to finish 10th and start the season just four points out of the championship lead.

Ever notice how Kyle winds up at the back early on in Trucks and X, and has to work his way forward? Usually it's a pit road screw-up. I've wondered if he does it on purpose so he has something to do. ;)

Ever notice how Kyle winds up at the back early on in Trucks and X, and has to work his way forward? Usually it's a pit road screw-up. I've wondered if he does it on purpose so he has something to do. ;)
A great way to evaluate the equipment. How it does in traffic etc. Will be interesting to see if he still does it as often since he's no longer the owner.

Matt Crafton just said on RaceDay that none of the younger drivers have spoken to him about advice on the superspeedways following last week. Maybe because you're seemingly a d***h***...?

Matt Crafton just said on RaceDay that none of the younger drivers have spoken to him about advice on the superspeedways following last week. Maybe because you're seemingly a d***h***...?

Matt’s a good driver. These young drivers are a bit weird & entitled.

Nice seeing Kyle Busch in the 7 & Chris Bell in the 1 at Las Vegas.

Need to bring back the bounties on Cup drivers again.

He's a great driver but has an attitude that makes him unapproachable as a mentor.

I haven’t noticed what Matt does or doesn’t do in the garage, I have no intel on that, I just find some of these young kids to be entitled, I think Daniel Dye, Thad Moffitt, & the Gray brothers need to clean it up.

Bought the old GMS equipment, One of his drivers leads the series the other two are 9 and 10. Cool down to earth guy.

Back
Top Bottom