Nascar directed shills on this board?

I checked their web page. It's the same ingredients as the old Troll-Away brand, just with a new name and a lemon scent. Somebody was trying his best to convince people it was something new and better. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's a knockoff brand of OxyShill, same ingredients from what I read.

I checked their web page. It's the same ingredients as the old Troll-Away brand, just with a new name and a lemon scent. Somebody was trying his best to convince people it was something new and better. :rolleyes:

So, what you're saying is , they have repackaged the same old crap, relabeled it, and are trying to pass it off to us uninformed types as " new and improved"? Curses! For them and their shilldren! The very idea.

So, what you're saying is , they have repackaged the same old crap, relabeled it, and are trying to pass it off to us uninformed types as " new and improved"? Curses! For them and their shilldren! The very idea.
Well, they did increase the size of the spoiler and route the air flow through the fenders. :p

Haven’t been there in a while.

Last time it was 7 rounds on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, a Cup race at Atlanta (side trip), a visit to the Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum in Leeds and another to Talkadega.

Best part? 2 different all you can eat Catfish joints on back roads and some great people.

The off week has ended and Shillicon nation will soon be back into full stealth.

Shills be on the look out for this weeks lottery winner, unofficially known as Nascars preferred Restricter plate winner.
Be aware of the C class roster and ready to lay on the post race win praise to the skeptics. AII of the accomplished chillians need to be prepared to defend a win, even by the likes of a Roy Buckshot Jones.

A good rule of thumb would be to defend a win by the really nice David Ragan types.
ADVERSITY type winners will be saved for the fall NBC crew
to squirt themselves over during the afterglow.

Retreating from the forum post race taking points will be highly discouraged and will be followed up with corrective action and discipline. WWBFD?

However if the forum torches and pitchforks are overwhelming, fall back with one of the Micheal Waltrip or Retledge Wood stories. They have built an entire libary of time killers for the cause.
Word has it that Michael is doing a segment this weekend about his favorite Talladaga underwear. Use it as cover to stall out any Nascar unfriendly post race discussions.

i believe :) only post that almost changed my mind was was allenbaba....but nope, I still believe they are here and active and have posted in this thread multiple times.

I have nothing against them, it's part of the game in this day and age. Like i said before though, If I had a multi billion dollar company you can bet I'd be paying some folks a wage to make it look positive on the Internets

i believe :) only post that almost changed my mind was was allenbaba....but nope, I still believe they are here and active and have posted in this thread multiple times.

I have nothing against them, it's part of the game in this day and age. Like i said before though, If I had a multi billion dollar company you can bet I'd be paying some folks a wage to make it look positive on the Internets

I fessed up. I'm the guy. Straight cash, no taxes. NASCAR brown nose. That's me. My code name is @THEreal-Inshillidator3. Been on the take since I used to send in glaring reviews of every event to Stock Car Racing magazine. That's how I roll.

NASCAR ecosystem is natural habitat for Fans, Shills, Trolls, and other creatures...

I got my Hot Passes to The Roval last fall from NASCAR's director of social media.
True story.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Is there a difference between a 'shill' and a 'Social Media Influencer'?
Not much that I can tell. Most of the "influencers" have sponsors that pay them to push their products. I've read that a lot of resorts
are getting PO'ed at "influencers" demanding free stays so they can push the resort.

The lack of concern for Brian France is disturbing. Brian agreed to be the burnt sacrifice to appease all of the unshilled reprobates with the most altruistic intentions.

It was quite a sacrifice to put his well deserved Hall of Fame credentials at risk. Brian gave us the truck series, and we wouldn't have a Kyle Busch 200 plus win count without the series.
Brian also ran legends cars in the 90s and he was competitive.

Hopefully the unbelievers will see the light soon. All decent people (the Shills) should petition Nascar to call an emergency meeting an immediately Hall of Fame Brian France to complete the Trinity.

I got my Hot Passes to The Roval last fall from NASCAR's director of social media.
True story.
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Is that all? I got a new Corvette, season pit passes to all the races , hotel accommodations, plus free eats at all venues, and a chunk of walking around cash for the Vegas events . Bare in mind, I'm very good at being a professional shillster. NASCAR is the greatest sport on the planet. That sentence alone is worth $200. Think about the drivers taking their obligatory sip of their soft drink sponsor. That's me. Every chance I get, I pimp NASCAR. Me and Brian.....we tight.

The lack of concern for Brian France is disturbing. Brian agreed to be the burnt sacrifice to appease all of the unshilled reprobates with the most altruistic intentions.

It was quite a sacrifice to put his well deserved Hall of Fame credentials at risk. Brian gave us the truck series, and we wouldn't have a Kyle Busch 200 plus win count without the series.

Hopefully the unbelievers will see the light soon. All decent people (the Shills) should petition Nascar to call an emergency meeting an immediately Hall of Fame Brian France to complete the Trinity.

I agree, Brian has been treated shabbily. He's done so much. I just can't recall all of it right now. He is what legends are made of. I think.

A nonshillster is worse than an infidel. In the book of Smokey chapter 13 vs 3, " any infidel that does not shill appropriate NASCAR approved shill material, shall be smitten with a hot tire tool and treated as lap traffic". Folks better wake up.

Is that all? I got a new Corvette, season pit passes to all the races , hotel accommodations, plus free eats at all venues, and a chunk of walking around cash for the Vegas events . Bare in mind, I'm very good at being a professional shillster. NASCAR is the greatest sport on the planet. That sentence alone is worth $200. Think about the drivers taking their obligatory sip of their soft drink sponsor. That's me. Every chance I get, I pimp NASCAR. Me and Brian.....we tight.
Shilling is like Amway. If you can level up like I have, you get hookers.

You need to do it in a hurry before this entire pyramid scheme collapses. We're running out of new shills to pay fees for exclusive access to individual forums. That's why Brian faked an exit; he could see the end is near. That's also why the Frances are trying to sell ISC, to get funds to keep the pyramid up until the TV contract expires. Once that falls apart, NASCAR won't be popular enough to warrant having shills any more.

Oops, that wasn't very shillish of me. But I gotta go; there's someone beating on the front door. Oh, and the back door too? :eek:

Last edited:
If my NASCAR shill gig peters out, I'll shill for something else. Probably Buckshot Jones HoF nomination drive. Shilling is in my blood. My grandpa, William (ShillBill) worked for PT Barnum and Bailey. Both parents were shills, as are my brothers and shillsters. My shillsters all married well. One of my bro in laws shills for a big pharmaceutical. The free samples are nice. Let's just say, we're connected well. Shilling has it's rewards. Our cousin Kurt, pitched for the Phillies.

Has The Apologist been seen in this thread?

I think it might be him.

That sure reminds of the 3 old dudes that were golfing and talking about their sons' accomplishments.
Are you sure you aren't doing a little more than shillin'? Or is that just what you kids call it these days?

giphy.gif

Here it is Friday Night, aka Night time equaling family time in the Talladaga infield.

-Parents cooking marsh mellows and sing alongs with the chillians.
-Doing good citizenship classes and exercises with the chillians.
-Teaching them the virtues (what comes around goes around) of nascar racing (= the golden rule).
-Teaching the good France history.
-Teaching Nascar royalty loyalty to the Chllian (aka the Shiller youths).
-Teaching how the post WW2 economic boom was the direct results of Bill France's brilliance.
-Teaching them Nascar made America great.

Here it is Friday Night, aka Night time equaling family time in the Talladaga infield.

-Parents cooking marsh mellows and sing alongs with the chillians.
-Doing good citizenship classes and exercises with the chillians.
-Teaching them the virtues (what comes around goes around) of nascar racing (= the golden rule).
-Teaching the good France history.
-Teaching Nascar royalty loyalty to the Chllian (aka the Shiller youths).
-Teaching how the post WW2 economic boom was the direct results of Bill France's brilliance.
-Teaching them Nascar made America great.
Mr. Helton has a cup you're required to pee in.

Back
Top Bottom