NASCAR Nationwide Series at Daytona

This rule on bump drafting, hooking up, pushing too long, whatever the hell it's supposed to be needs to go. Let'em race for cryin' out loud.

If you do insist on having this stupid rule then enforce it on everyone, equally.

This rule on bump drafting, hooking up, pushing too long, whatever the hell it's supposed to be needs to go. Let'em race for cryin' out loud.

If you do insist on having this stupid rule then enforce it on everyone, equally.
impossible..unless they put timers on the bumpers. Oh hell don't give em any ideas. I think some of this is because of last year, they are trying to keep cars and parts from flying over the fences.

impossible..unless they put timers on the bumpers. Oh hell don't give em any ideas. I think some of this is because of last year, they are trying to keep cars and parts from flying over the fences.

I'm just saying their was a huge difference between the pushing the #99 was doing and the #54 was doing and only one was penalized.

Just keep it fair.

hg.jpg
For Dale Junior

DVR'd and watched late, so please forgive if I repost anything someone else has already written. Or, count it as a 'like'.

I didn't hate Fox's new ticker until I saw ESPN's again today. If they added the top three (or five) on that top row, it'd be great. Or, if Fox could add intervals to their crawl, it would be bearable.

There seem to be more young, talented drivers to root for this year than ever. Not sure why, but Kyle Larson, Chase Elliot, and Dylan Kwasniewski make me excited about this sport for the near future. Especially DKwas; I know he's got his late dad's Hard Rock money behind him, but he held his own in the race, and showed class and maturity in the post-race interview. Lots more maturity than I at 18.

Is there any booth crew better than Bestwick, Jarrett, and Petree? I like Rick and Phil in the truck series, too. Just them, though. My worst fear is that Michael Waltrip is being groomed to take DW's place someday. If b00gity would just go away, NASCAR could become as big as France's eyes can see.

Looking forward to Sunday!

DVR'd and watched late, so please forgive if I repost anything someone else has already written. Or, count it as a 'like'.

I didn't hate Fox's new ticker until I saw ESPN's again today. If they added the top three (or five) on that top row, it'd be great. Or, if Fox could add intervals to their crawl, it would be bearable.

There seem to be more young, talented drivers to root for this year than ever. Not sure why, but Kyle Larson, Chase Elliot, and Dylan Kwasniewski make me excited about this sport for the near future. Especially DKwas; I know he's got his late dad's Hard Rock money behind him, but he held his own in the race, and showed class and maturity in the post-race interview. Lots more maturity than I at 18.

Is there any booth crew better than Bestwick, Jarrett, and Petree? I like Rick and Phil in the truck series, too. Just them, though. My worst fear is that Michael Waltrip is being groomed to take DW's place someday. If b00gity would just go away, NASCAR could become as big as France's eyes can see.

Looking forward to Sunday!

I really like Jarrett

Daytona isnt going away and neither is draft acing.. having the cars go 205 all race with no RP will string out the field worse then 1.5 and kill motors.

Just live with the last five laps.

DVR'd it. Just watched. I should've just watched the last three laps.
After the truck race finish, my expectations are a little elevated. The Nationwide race was a disappointment, IMO.
I hope tomorrow's race has more action. I'm not a plate fan by any stretch of the imagination.
It's really time to reconsider racing at these outdated racetracks.

Umm no just take the cooling system back to what it used to be ...get rid of hte plates...smaller engine and let them race!

Yeah, I thought that was a cool thing to do. I can't say as I've heard anyone in his position have a response like that.

can't script that kinda genuine compassion / respect.....for low budget vet nemechec/etc ...in a post race interview.
elevates my respect for jr. for sure !

can't script that kinda genuine compassion / respect.....for low budget vet nemechec/etc ...in a post race interview.
elevates my respect for jr. for sure !

I have watched Nemechec many times at races tending to his car, the dude works his ass off to keep that thing running. It is a great thing for Junior to make it right, his daddy taught him well

Daytona isnt going away and neither is draft acing.. having the cars go 205 all race with no RP will string out the field worse then 1.5 and kill motors.

Just live with the last five laps.
Kill the motors ...please explain ..I'd like to hear this.

The floats in the Tournament of Roses Parade did more passing.
Those that "sang" the National Anthem ought to be punched in the throat. What a disgrace.

Back
Top Bottom