NASCAR Nationwide Series at Daytona

Earnhardt jr took out half the field after the checkered.

In his defense, Keselowski slowed down immensely after the checkered(because he was probably throwing a tantrum) and kinda wadded up that inside line.

Bich about plate racing being predictable and then we have one of the most thrilling finishes ever and even the great Andy couldn't tell who won. GTFO
Thrilling?
the only reason it was thrilling is because there was a caution with 5 to go, this is typical Daytona bullshiit racing, it hasn't changed, Nascar refuses to let these guys get away from each other and to create a better draft..same Shiit different day!

ummm wasn't really thrilling...one of 2 guys was going to win, end of story
Are you kidding me? Had no idea which driver was gonna get a bigger push or even if they would keep their cars straight. If one person made the wrong move anyone in the top 10 could've won.

Restrictor plate racing: 119.5 boring laps for a half-lap shootout. Yawn.

But people totally watch for the great racing, not the wrecks. :sarcasm:
Andy....haven't I been saying this all week? It's going to be the same way tomorrow too only worse, there will be a huge wreck with a few to go and then another with the GWC.

NO
Between the Truck race last night and the NW race today, the 500 has a couple of tough acts to follow.
It will be a wreck fest at the end and be follow the leader for the entire race until about 25 to go.

The only lap that matters is the last lap. Is certainly take this kind of racing over aero-push tracks where everyone is a second apart
Oh please the racing on the 1.5s is much better than this plate crap!

The only lap that matters is the last lap. Is certainly take this kind of racing over aero-push tracks where everyone is a second apart

Yeah, I can't tell you anything that happened during the course of the race except for a stupid penalty. It's basically the Brickyard 400.

White knuckle racing in the final 10 laps and a photo finish. Some people just can't be pleased

So do the people that don't like the follow the leader stuff want the two-car tandem to return?
Nope I want Nascar to fix it so that these cars can get away from each other and actually RACE!!!!

It doesn't matter as far as I am concerned, I don't see much difference. I have a problem with Nascar getting right in the middle of it though the way it is now.

Man this Kwasneski cat has Austin Beat on the stupid hat bit
I can tell that you have never been to a supercross race. That's about the only style of hat you will see. It's not for me, but if that is what the younger generation likes...then i don't have a problem with it.:)

Last edited:
Yeah, I can't tell you anything that happened during the course of the race except for a stupid penalty. It's basically the Brickyard 400.
Because the brickyard 400 has photo finishes with a pack of 20 cars passing under the checkers in under a second

Back
Top Bottom