NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

I think it'd look better if the top part were black. The 11 from the past few years has been a favorite of mine.

C2d3P-wXEAAJ7ap.jpg:large

I'm going to miss the Target car - it was the easiest paint scheme to identify.
Its not going anywhere, they are going to be primary for 26-31 races, they are dropping down either 5 or 10 races.

Doesn't matter what color the TRD powered Toyota Camry is.....IT'S FREAKING AWESOME LOOKING!!!!!!!!

When I first read that Hooters was on board with Chase I was super excited because I expected it to be the retro Alan K scheme or at least something extremely similar. Instead we get this. Ugh.

I like the Hooters scheme. It's similar to Kulwicki's while being original. I think it will look much much better in actual photos and on track than it does in these renderings.

Also...an ocassional yellow 24 for us Gordon homers is always a great thing imo.

Good to see the thread still active, not sure if I like Denny's FedEx scheme, I love purple but there needs to be a balance of purple and black in the scheme in my opinion.

Killing me with those DEI stripes.
Yeah it's weird, it's like they made a conscious effort to make the HMS cars look good this year, and left Chase out of that equation. His cars are all awful, except for the KBB scheme.

^ I love the yellow/yellow Pennzoil car. IMO it looks wayyyy better than the yellow/red scheme he runs most of the time
I am exactly the opposite. I love the classic yellow and red design, an old school icon IMO. Different strokes for different folk... and just my $0.02.

22 scheme, not bad, I do like it

Not sure I like the new Axalta scheme, i prefer orange in the front over yellow.

Back
Top Bottom