NASCAR Paint Scheme Discussion

flyfishing.gif

My 3 year old loves the "monster scratch" Car, the m&ms car, and this might be a winner too.

My 5 year old loves the color red and when he saw Jamie Mac's car is was love at first sight. Add to it that yellow M and we have a winner!
My son loves Jimmie, Kyle (Larson & Busch), and McMurray because he recognizes the cars. The Lowe's car is his favorite since we usually make a couple of trips there every week. He's convinced that Jimmie Johnson is one of the cashiers at our local Lowe's.

My son loves Jimmie, Kyle (Larson & Busch), and McMurray because he recognizes the cars. The Lowe's car is his favorite since we usually make a couple of trips there every week. He's convinced that Jimmie Johnson is one of the cashiers at our local Lowe's.

It just goes to show you what branding can do. When you have a 2 year old at the time (my son) recognizing the sponsor on the cars and then from that creating increasing interest in the driver, team and sport it is proof that the sponsor really does make a difference. My son recognizes Bass Pro, Target, Mcdonald's, Lowe's etc etc

My 4 year old is about to have a new favorite driver. I hope they make a diecast of this scheme.

I received an email from Sonoma about them having the full sized Cars 3 characters at the race that weekend and I told my son and he couldn't understand how because he said, "There is no Lightning McQueen in Nascar, Dad!'

I received an email from Sonoma about them having the full sized Cars 3 characters at the race that weekend and I told my son and he couldn't understand how because he said, "There is no Lightning McQueen in Nascar, Dad!'

Hahaha that's something my son would say

It is amazing to see these schemes up close and personal. When we were at Fontana last season Jamie McMurray's car was impeccable. TV does it zero justice. They have flakes in the red that pop under the sun. Truex and that flat black is awesome too.

It is amazing to see these schemes up close and personal. When we were at Fontana last season Jamie McMurray's car was impeccable. TV does it zero justice. They have flakes in the red that pop under the sun. Truex and that flat black is awesome too.
TV sucks ass for NASCAR.

Doesnt do the paint/wrap schemes justice. The audio is flat as hell & has no low end for the cars. The cameras dont capture any sense of speed.

I remember being at Atlanta a few years ago when Truex ran this car.

1bass-diecast28117.jpg

Car looked AMAZING in person and with the sun on it during Cup Practice(was there for the Busch race and all the day before the Cup Race) when I saw it on TV the nxt day for the race, it didn't look anywhere near as good.

TV sucks ass for NASCAR.

Doesnt do the paint/wrap schemes justice. The audio is flat as hell & has no low end for the cars. The cameras dont capture any sense of speed.

NASCAR seems totally different in person. The cars look a hundred times better. I remember bowyers five hour cars over the years... that day glow yellow just doesn't work on tv like it really is in person.

that is part of Dodge at least it was.The Germans started putting pretty crappy Mercedes diesels in them instead of Detroit's but they went back to Detroit's when the Italians bought into the company...now sponsoring a freaking Toyota? Blasphemy! I give up :D

Remember, Matt turned his Toyota into a Freightliner a couple of years ago.;)

Back
Top Bottom