NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

... The issue is that a lot of tracks will not allow this cooler, I hope and exception is made for these or something.

I want one:

Walmart approved: Real Sponsor
It's a REAL sponsor, but having one of the same type, Igloo (a sponsor), don't get excited about it keeping anything cool for very long. I had a love hate relationship with the peaked handle also. Stylin and profiling points only in the REAL sponsorship category for my vote.

It's a REAL sponsor, but having one of the same type, Igloo (a sponsor), don't get excited about it keeping anything cool for very long. I had a love hate relationship with the peaked handle also. Stylin and profiling points only in the REAL sponsorship category for my vote.
Sounds like your typical B2C ( Business To Consumer) product.

Sounds like your typical B2C ( Business To Consumer) product.
They have improved it a bit. The white button has been added from the one I had that keeps the lid from tilting one way or another if it is breathed on, but the seal on the sides wasn't much of anything when it has to tilt left and right.

The issue is that a lot of tracks will not allow this cooler, I hope and exception is made for these or something.
I don't know why you're hoping. That lady still isn't going to let you in UNOH. :p

Yeah, that style was banned right after the 2001 attacks. As far as I know, the T&C on the ticket still specifies soft coolers only. I've come to prefer my soft-sider; it weighs less. Nobody's going to see it once you shove it under the seat.

I don't know why you're hoping. That lady still isn't going to let you in UNOH. :p

Yeah, that style was banned right after the 2001 attacks. As far as I know, the T&C on the ticket still specifies soft coolers only. I've come to prefer my soft-sider; it weighs less. Nobody's going to see it once you shove it under the seat.
Squidward.jpg

Heck of a slap if a fan shows up with a Nascar approved Igloo cooler (sponsor) and the track says ya can't come in with it and they let you and your soft cooler in (not a sponsor)

Heck of a slap if a fan shows up with a Nascar approved Igloo cooler (sponsor) and the track says ya can't come in with it and they let you and your soft cooler in (not a sponsor)
I have a NASCAR umbrella but I’m pretty sure the tracks won’t let that in either.

I noticed that Chase Elliott is not getting sponsored by Mtn Dew for the Dega race. Did Pepsi Corp. stop their affiliation with Hendrick?

Not sure how to feel about a NASCAR race being being Grand Prix

Back
Top Bottom