NASCAR Sponsorship News Thread

Kiante

Team Owner
Denny has a new sponsor and scheme to announce. I'm guessing Dominoes is stepping up?

wi_racefan

Team Owner
Denny has a new sponsor and scheme to announce. I'm guessing Dominoes is stepping up?
That's interesting. I wonder if it's an associate sponsor or FedEx has finally ended full season sponsorship for the 11?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Real sponsor. #1. it's in the car care section, #2. It's a manly kinda thing to clean the tires with and #3 The car has bonus manlies. MAC tools, and STP.
ha ha every time a new sponsor is posted here in this section its going to see if it passes the Real Sponsor criteria you just listed here.

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
ewwwww ...

We have a bidet so I’ll just use Dude Wipes on my tires. 😇

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Urban people have their uses for them. But us hics use them for cleaning up in the morning after camping. Do face, and other non smelly areas, then the pits, and the lower areas. You can stay fairly clean for a week in the woods. Some guys don't think baby wipes are manly enough, so Dude Wipes does get a manly sponsor point

Charlie Spencer

Road courses and short tracks.
ewwwww ...

We have a bidet so I’ll just use Dude Wipes on my tires. 😇
Spray ‘em with ArmorAll first.
Urban people have their uses for them. But us hics use them for cleaning up in the morning after camping. Do face, and other non smelly areas, then the pits, and the lower areas. You can stay fairly clean for a week in the woods. Some guys don't think baby wipes are manly enough, so Dude Wipes does get a manly sponsor point
Geez, I’ve been out of the Guard for so long, I completely forgot about using baby wipes those ways. I’ll bet they’re cheaper than Dudes.

JBone88

Those that hate me look just like me

Wouldn’t survive in the field without baby wipes. Might have to give DUDE Wipes a try next time.

Snappy D

I dont know what Offerpad is. I'm gonna go with not being a real sponsor because you cant buy it at Walmart

Snappy D

Hello distant cousin
1612812560816.png

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
I dont know what Offerpad is. I'm gonna go with not being a real sponsor because you cant buy it at Walmart
Oh I've heard of them they've been sponsoring the Door Bumper Clear Podcast, they basically give you an offer on your house. Then I assume resell it.

Snappy D

Oh I've heard of them they've been sponsoring the Door Bumper Clear Podcast, they basically give you an offer on your house. Then I assume resell it.
Ah. I dont listen to DBC so I wouldnt know. Hopefully they stick around in the sport for a while.

Top Bottom