Nascar Trivia

Ok, Buck..I got you covered.

Who is the only driver to start from the pole, lead every lap and win at Bristol in the same Cup race??????

muggle not said:
If I remember correctly though Dale only had one win on a road course in his career.

Yup, it was the Sears Point Raceway, before the year before they fixed the track to take out the Carousel. (I think I have that race on tape.) :beerbang: it was 1995.

muggle not said:
If I remember correctly though Dale only had one win on a road course in his career.

Yes, a very good point.

Henry

Thanks! :)

Who was the last driver to win a Winston Cup race in a car that had no sposnorship on it?

Alverez said:
Thanks! :)

Who was the last driver to win a Winston Cup race in a car that had no sposnorship on it?

I am going to go with G. Bodine.

Alverez said:
Woo Hoo! (Martinsville - April 29, 1984, 21 years ago, for Hendrick)

Good, OK this one should be somewhat easy.

We continue to research the former Augusta International Speedway six track complex and are uncovering some very interesting information, like this.

What big time current NASCAR promoter was involved in developing the Augusta International Speedway?

buckaroo said:
HM, give another question. I'm heading out the door and won't be back for the night.

I have a tough week ahead. Someone else put up a question.

How about some of the lurkers jumping in?

We would love to have you join us.

ok, i've got one...

Who was the first driver to sweep the Daytona 500, The World 600, and the Southern 500 in the same season, and what year was it?

I know this one and I've got a print hangin' on the wall of the final race with him crossing the finish line. However, I'm not going to answer so as to give someone else a shot. :)

nope, bill was the first to win it once the winston million prize had been announced. bill was the second to do so

buckaroo said:
I know this one and I've got a print hangin' on the wall of the final race with him crossing the finish line. However, I'm not going to answer so as to give someone else a shot. :)
buckaroo, how about posting the answer so we can get back on track. :)

nope
let me see if i can give you hint...
he is best known for the confusion his name caused...

Okay, since nobody is willing to take the helm here, I'll give another easy question. Who was the first Grand National (today's Nextel Cup) driver killed in a race and when?

Back
Top Bottom