Nascar Trivia

In the modern era, who won the Daytona 500 and won the championship in the same season? Hint: there are 4 drivers.

1959 Lee Petty
1964, 1974 and 1979 Richard Petty
1977 Cale Yarborough
1997 Jeff Gordon

2 Winston Cup champions are sons of Winston Cup champions. Who are these father and son combos?

Martinsville is one. There is another track that he has the same amount of wins at.

OK lets stick with our boy. There are still 2 tracks Jeff Gordon hasn't won on. What are they?

This looks like a Jeff Gordon thread. :rolleyes: Do you guys do anything other than play on the computer? :) Just home from the local races and we had loads of fun.

This looks like a Jeff Gordon thread. :rolleyes: Do you guys do anything other than play on the computer? :) Just home from the local races and we had loads of fun.

LOL. On the PC and watching the NASCAR activities for the day.:)

Buck this has been a long boring night. Just trying to find something to do. If you go to our local dirt track you don't get home this early. They are slow. You are lucky if you get home by midnight.

Sorry bout hijacking the trivia thread. We watched four races for a total of 160 laps. Sorry the night was so boring, but getting home just in time to see Kasey win was great, making my guys two of five...my favorite won the main race at the local track. I'll let you get back to Jeffy. :p

Sorry bout hijacking the trivia thread. We watched four races for a total of 160 laps. Sorry the night was so boring, but getting home just in time to see Kasey win was great, making my guys two of five...my favorite won the main race at the local track. I'll let you get back to Jeffy. :p

Go ahead and answer a question while you are here Buckaroo

Okay, enough of the easy Jeffy questions. Time to put on your thinking caps and for those most famous words in racing trivia, Ladies and Gentlemen, start your googling! :)

What driver led only one lap in his career, but that one lap was enough to win the race. He raced from 1951 to 1964, winning his one and only race at Hanford (CA) Motor Speedway in 1951?

Okay, enough of the easy Jeffy questions. Time to put on your thinking caps and for those most famous words in racing trivia, Ladies and Gentlemen, start your googling! :)

What driver led only one lap in his career, but that one lap was enough to win the race. He raced from 1951 to 1964, winning his one and only race at Hanford (CA) Motor Speedway in 1951?

Lou Figaro

In 1992, Richard Petty made his last start. Which track was it, and where did he finish?

Back
Top Bottom