Nationwide Race Thread - Charlotte

Danica definitely talks like one of the guys. Thankfully NASCAR.com isn't censoring her.

Address and DOB? Why don't they ask for your Facebook and Twitter passwords as well. JFC. Why the hell does NASCAR need your address?

Address and DOB? Why don't they ask for your Facebook and Twitter passwords as well. JFC. Why the hell does NASCAR need your address?

So they can send you stuff. I used to have an account and I would get little post card like things from them. Nothing good, just junk.

NASCAR.com freaking sucks, blackmailing you in to creating an account to use the site.

Blackmail?:confused:
How is asking you to create a FREE account blackmail? And the scanner is FREE today. Also, you can opt out of getting emails from them. I've had a NASCAR.com account for over 10 years with no problems whatsoever.

How is asking you to create a FREE account blackmail? And the scanner is FREE today. Also, you can opt out of getting emails from them. I've had a NASCAR.com account for over 10 years with no problems whatsoever.

The Nationwide scanner is the only reason I signed up.

My account is over 15 years old and I have raceview. No problems whatsoever.

My account is over 15 years old and I have raceview. No problems whatsoever.

Also they are the only option for the scanner. I can't watch a race without the scanner.

According to Vadirt that makes me an idiot. I fully admit to being an idiot but it has nothing to do with me being a Trackpass Scanner subscriber. :)

I can't get race buddy to work. nascom is so quirky.

I think Harvick is going to get pissed at Stenhouse if he keeps holding him up.

Also they are the only option for the scanner. I can't watch a race without the scanner.

According to Vadirt that makes me an idiot. I fully admit to being an idiot but it has nothing to do with me being a Trackpass Scanner subscriber. :)

lol Why would VaDirt focus on your scanner use to determine your idiocy when there is a plethora of better evidence. ;) ha ha, I said plethora!

Is there anyone more disappointing in the Nationwide Series so far this season than Austin Dillon? I didn't expect him to win by now but I figured he'd be a top-five driver easily.

Damn anybody listening to her just now cheerleading has to know she is a professional.

Hopefully seeing Pastrana struggle like this will help some people see how much skill and talent it takes to race in NASCAR.

Pastrana needs to understand that his usual spinning around and flipping belongs in the X-Games, not in NASCAR.
Get out of the car and get back on your bike where you belong.

Back
Top Bottom