Nationwide Race Thread - Charlotte

Danica passed 5 since the restart.

Pastrana needs to understand that his usual spinning around and flipping belongs in the X-Games, not in NASCAR.
Get out of the car and get back on your bike where you belong.

That's pretty harsh. I think he deserves some time to develop. And he's getting too old to keep riding bikes and doing stunts.

Pastrana needs to understand that his usual spinning around and flipping belongs in the X-Games, not in NASCAR.
Get out of the car and get back on your bike where you belong.

Oh please . What's he have ? 4 races under his belt ? Racing guys with hundreds ?

That's pretty harsh. I think he deserves some time to develop. And he's getting too old to keep riding bikes and doing stunts.
He has ZERO time in a stock car. The Nationwide series isn't the place to develop basic stock car racing skills. Every other competitive driver in the series has background in other left-turn racing series'

Yeah on PRN Venturini kust said drivers like Pastrana bring a whole new level of excitement to Nascar.

......:cool:

I wish they offered this scanner free for the Cup races. I'd love to listen to the live, uncensored version of Kurt Busch Radio Sweetheart.

With all the Danica hype going on, I'm thinking some of you may be wearing your GoDaddy bikini's for this race.

uploadfromtaptalk1338062757270.jpg

He has ZERO time in a stock car. The Nationwide series isn't the place to develop basic stock car racing skills. Every other competitive driver in the series has background in other left-turn racing series'

He brings the money and that's all that matters in the real world.

This must be "Play your car stereos as loud as you can through residential neighborhoods day in St. Charles" -- I can't hear my TV or the scanner.

With all the Danica hype going on, I'm thinking some of you may be wearing your GoDaddy bikini's for this race.

Unlike a lot of people it would tickle the crap out of me for a woman to kick some testosterone butt and the only one right now that might be up to it is Danica. Dont get me wrong I'm no feminist I'm a personist so it would be really good for the sport for her to get better.

I'm impressed with Danica. I've been watching her listening to her scanner feedback. She has made some real progress this year. I just wish she had a better crew chief.

Back
Top Bottom