NBA 2021-2022

gnomesayin

Team Owner

It might be a little early to get that interested in the NBA's long, long season, but I saw this gem and figured it's the right way to kick things off.

Anyone have any predictions for surprise team or player perilformances this year?

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
Nets should be the favorite if they ever get Kylie back, even if not Harden was injured against the Bucks last year and a net negative and they were KD’s big feet away from probably going to the Finals. Nuggets getting Murray back in time for the playoffs would be huge and I think they have a great shot if he returns close to 100%. Clips will be great again when Kawhi is healed, hopefully Klay Thompson is serviceable when he comes back for GSW.

NBA parity is in a really good spot now compared to a few years ago.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
I love the NBAs parity.

Also I don’t understand the craze for black jerseys and/or courts in the NBA. I don’t think it has any thing to do with any of that black lives stuff and it makes no sense to me why the Clippers gotta copy the Nets lol. Clippers looked much better with more red/blue. Now I hear the Utah Jazz want to have black.

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
I love the NBAs parity.

Also I don’t understand the craze for black jerseys and/or courts in the NBA. I don’t think it has any thing to do with any of that black lives stuff and it makes no sense to me why the Clippers gotta copy the Nets lol. Clippers looked much better with more red/blue. Now I hear the Utah Jazz want to have black.
Nike has done a terrible job since they joined the league.

Steph is far from done, he’s going to put a lot of distance on that 3PT record through the end of his career.

Kiante

Team Owner
The NBA needs to consider pausing the season or something. Players, coaches, and everyone are being affected by COVID again.

KD just entered protocol today.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
The NBA needs to consider pausing the season or something. Players, coaches, and everyone are being affected by COVID again.

KD just entered protocol today.

Why? So the government can give the rich more checks? They can take their mild COVID breaks and use the bench &/or expand rosters from the G League.

Kiante

Team Owner
Why? So the government can give the rich more checks? They can take their mild COVID breaks and use the bench &/or expand rosters from the G League.
When you're stretching provisions to get players in dire need and everything else, I think its time to give it a break.

Like I'm all for sports, but this is starting to be a little too much. No COVID alarm, but for the better of organizations. That's just me though.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
When you're stretching provisions to get players in dire need and everything else, I think its time to give it a break.

Like I'm all for sports, but this is starting to be a little too much. No COVID alarm, but for the better of organizations. That's just me though.
These organizations can do as they please. Plenty of talent in the G League. No one cares about the regular season these days anyway? Nothing wrong with 7-10 days of rest. A COVID pause does nothing but enable everyone to sit at home and be fat and lazy and go to the grocery store or the lumber yard.

Top Bottom